Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Hi I just started using mine I'm new could use some advice my T5 packed up so I had to get the big gun out the survivor looks great by it but its thrown me off new to Autos and indoor growing in a non warm climate My baby's a. Sweet tooth I need to start my next lot off tomorrow for free the Bean they are Green house Mangos Autos

Everything you need to know is in this thread or was there something specific you wanted to know?

Thanks TaNag My Grow Northern Ms0006 I'm loving the shape of my seedling my problem is I didn't get much luck
With my last 3 one didn't sprout in the wet paper towel the others grew out of the pods when the t5 went I think it shocked the next one and it just hasn't poked through ten days from bean I have 1 I'm not used to indoor growing and I'm new with Autos I have never had that level of failure and its all on You Tube I don't like the Paper Towel method
Do of you have any other advice on propagation not using the Paper towel method I have a heated propagator only I need help quite quick as they have been in soak overnight. Thank you I am loving this light although it sounds like a jet ha ha

Thanks TaNag My Grow Northern Ms0006 I'm loving the shape of my seedling my problem is I didn't get much luck
With my last 3 one didn't sprout in the wet paper towel the others grew out of the pods when the t5 went I think it shocked the next one and it just hasn't poked through ten days from bean I have 1 I'm not used to indoor growing and I'm new with Autos I have never had that level of failure and its all on You Tube I don't like the Paper Towel method
Do of you have any other advice on propagation not using the Paper towel method I have a heated propagator only I need help quite quick as they have been in soak overnight. Thank you I am loving this light although it sounds like a jet ha ha

Paper towel has been 100% succesfull for me. In last half a year I do not remember failure and I have germinated many seeds this way, autos and some photos before.

The biggest mistake with paper towel at the beginning was too little water. Now I water towel with 50 ml water, so it does not dry at all, cover bigger plate with smaller plate and put everything in 23-25 C if possible. If colder, everything seems to be a little bit slower. If hotter, I do not see problems with germination, but first days of plants are quite a struggle, until they build up.

In 48 hours, sprouts are half cm long. All the same lenght, no matter how many I germinate together. If you have seeds that do not sprout evenly and quick, there is something wrong with seeds or your technique.

Remember, it is not good to screw with germination, because most likely there would be much more screws later on in growth, so good and quick start helps.

I do not use any stimulators, only tap water, not ph adjusted, I just filter it for chlorine or let it sit for a day or two.

Since I am no magician or expert grower, I am sure anybody can achieve that simply, just try to do it correctly.

Hope that helps and good luck.

On the picture bellow, you can see my seeds ten minutes ago, and after 48 hours they all look exactly the same as tens and tens of sisters before.

Germination.jpg

Hi Gonzo I have just seen your Reply and I'm real grateful for the advice using 50ml sounds good to me its nice to have a guide a wet paper towel is a bit non specific ,Your photos vanished unfortunately I missed it but I appreciate the fact you shared it with me I think it maybe the Seed bank using old seeds I have contacted them as my sweet tooth hasn't Auto flowered and its now a good 3 weeks old it said in the tiny write up that its an instant flowering I noticed tiny Hairs coming out of the end of the leaves under Macro but no pistals yet yeah had the same problem with
The Sweet Mango One out of 3 not good. I used the paper towel method two sprouted one made it when I put them in water for the first 24 hrs they all floated on both strains so I think they are old .Thanks for taking time to reply to me .

Hey guys, quick question for anyone that wants to pitch in. I'm just planning a new grow and chances are I won't be able to afford the new GN's as they are released. I do however have a 600w HPS in storage. My question is, would two of the regular ms006's be enough to veg 4 plants to a decent size in 15l airpots and a 1.2m tent? Or should I stick to two plants? Bare in mind I'll be adding the 600w HPS once they go into flower, so I want them big enough to produce. Thanks in advance :peace:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, quick question for anyone that wants to pitch in. I'm just planning a new grow and chances are I won't be able to afford the new GN's as they are released. I do however have a 600w HPS in storage. My question is, would two of the regular ms006's be enough to veg 4 plants to a decent size in 15l airpots and a 1.2m tent? Or should I stick to two plants? Bare in mind I'll be adding the 600w HPS once they go into flower, so I want them big enough to produce. Thanks in advance :peace:

Two MS006 panels should take care of four plants easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Hay bro these 4 BAMs were vegged to day 38 with 1 MS0006 in a 1.2m2 room so 2 will be plenty.

ValvbQd.jpg
pjP8pa7.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/f52/dutch-passion-blue-automazar-grow-19963.html

I have 1 MS006 I have been vegging 2 and flowering 1 as my T5 packed up I'm a bit miffed as I was saving for a new MS006 as Dan said that would be adequate enough with the same size tent as your room I had to by a Viper I'm really
Not Happy as I only bought the MS006 about 6 weeks ago then the went all cloak and dagger .I think your do fine with the two good luck ✌

Back