Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

:no: i thought i was bad undoing 1 screw, to get it all back together you will need to strip your light to the bare bones mate, there is a few pages in this manual warning you not to take the screws out bro. you will need to undo the faceplate, remove the modules and then remove the heatsinks to get to where you need to be. its not hard to do but it does take a bit of time, i wish you had asked before you done that mate

:( I just noticed one wire has also been deattached as it was connected to the screw. I am scared now if I will be able to fix this :(

hey bro DON'T put your light back on until that is connected back up, that is the earth wire

- - - Updated - - -

here is a quick guide i just tried to type up for you bro if you don't understand anything just let me know.

1. remove the faceplate from the front of the unit
2. undo the screws on the modules, this will release the optics and module from the heatsink, then unclip the wires from the connector block
3. when you remove the modules there will now be a large silver plate under where the modules were with 4 large screws undo those and that will release the heatsink, you can take it out by sliding it through the side of the unit
4. that should allow you access to where the fans and the loose wire will be

- - - Updated - - -

here is a quick guide i just tried to type up for you bro if you don't understand anything just let me know.

1. remove the faceplate from the front of the unit
2. undo the screws on the modules, this will release the optics and module from the heatsink, then unclip the wires from the connector block
3. when you remove the modules there will now be a large silver plate under where the modules were with 4 large screws undo those and that will release the heatsink, you can take it out by sliding it through the side of the unit
4. that should allow you access to where the fans and the loose wire will be

Never stripped one myself but here a the driver instal pics off the GN site that will help with Larkys guide.

Thanks lark. Almost done now. Only thing diff was that the modules are pasted to the heat sink. But the whole sink kan be removed without taking off the modules. Thanks for quick reply when i was paranoid

no problem bro, glad you got it done :thumbs: it sounds a lot harder than it really is. good to know that you dont need to remove the modules as those are fiddly to get the optics back in place

Hey guys. I just smoked a few buds frm my first finished grow under ms006. The bud quality is same as what i got when i grew under hps lights. I an loving it. Thanks to this manual and tang whose results convinced me to get this led.

I tried to search, I didn't get much on it. I was wondering if it would be ineffective to use both T5 and LED? IE, Have the T5 Run up the wall, and have the LED over head. Im sorry if there is a thread or something on this, multi keyword search is giving me a db error, so far google hasnt helped either.

Only asking because reading this thread (amazing...) and been thinking one day I will change lighting sources (have T5 atm)

I tried to search, I didn't get much on it. I was wondering if it would be ineffective to use both T5 and LED? IE, Have the T5 Run up the wall, and have the LED over head. Im sorry if there is a thread or something on this, multi keyword search is giving me a db error, so far google hasnt helped either.

Only asking because reading this thread (amazing...) and been thinking one day I will change lighting sources (have T5 atm)

Using T5s as side lighting is a great idea bro and will work a treat.

Hi I just started using mine I'm new could use some advice my T5 packed up so I had to get the big gun out the survivor looks great by it but its thrown me off new to Autos and indoor growing in a non warm climate My baby's a. Sweet tooth I need to start my next lot off tomorrow for free the Bean they are Green house Mangos Autos

Back