New Grower Growing while in extreme pain - My Journey so far

@pop22, which Jobes spikes should I get. I know I have all the other ferts but after re reading the thread now that im more clear headed im understanding the spikes more than when I first was setting up. I was looking at "Jobe's 6528 Organic All Purpose Fertilizer Food Spikes, 50-Pack" as it looks to be an all purpose. is there a different spike i should use?
Sorry for so many DPs but i'd rather my coach see the message than me editing another post

The all purpose organic spikes are fine, I use them sometimes. I found them at the dollar store!

@pop22, which Jobes spikes should I get. I know I have all the other ferts but after re reading the thread now that im more clear headed im understanding the spikes more than when I first was setting up. I was looking at "Jobe's 6528 Organic All Purpose Fertilizer Food Spikes, 50-Pack" as it looks to be an all purpose. is there a different spike i should use?
Sorry for so many DPs but i'd rather my coach see the message than me editing another post

insert them at the edges of the pot and maybe one in an inch or two. I use them only if I see an issu they might help, but I've used them for ages in my houseplants. My spider plant hasn't been transplanted in 5 years and still is healthy

Not sure I'd use a spike at this point. I'd wait about 3 weeks before any kind of feeding. Are you against a liquid fertilizer or is this an organic grow?
I have all the fox farm liquid+granular ferts (all 6 or 7 of them), but im trying organic and I also figure I'll KISS this round with a spike in a few weeks and then the next time ill feed them normally. I have a ph metre but I think feeding them will screw with the ph a lot and i dont wanna kill my gal. i already killed two.

The all purpose organic spikes are fine, I use them sometimes. I found them at the dollar store!
Thanks! I will go look there or at five below or some place like that.

insert them at the edges of the pot and maybe one in an inch or two. I use them only if I see an issu they might help, but I've used them for ages in my houseplants. My spider plant hasn't been transplanted in 5 years and still is healthy
Thank you!!!

She popped this evening!
PpZId2e.jpg

Back