New Grower Growing while in extreme pain - My Journey so far

o man...... put your light up to about 28-30" from them... thats why your growth is so slow... it happened to me on my grow and stunted the heck out of my plants....
OK, I'll try to move it back the farthest I can. Problem is it's only a 36 inch high tent, not anything that's really even worthy of much in the way of anything. But it's what I've got. so I am stuck moving it to about 20-24 inches away, I'll do that and watch and see.
Thanks for the input and help

OK, I'll try to move it back the farthest I can. Problem is it's only a 36 inch high tent, not anything that's really even worthy of much in the way of anything. But it's what I've got. so I am stuck moving it to about 20-24 inches away, I'll do that and watch and see.
Thanks for the input and help
yea id just put it all the way up and let you bbies grow to it... thats what i see i most height restricted grows... im sure that is the main reason you are seeing slowed growth... ill stop back in in a cpl days to see how it works for ya! im sure you will see improvement :thumbsup:

I don't grow in a tent or under these kind of lights so don't do anything about what I'm going to ask until others say if it's ok or not.

"Missy" looks like the leaves are touching the medium, shouldn't a tiny bit of medium be carefully scraped out from under them so their is some small bit of clearance ???

yea id just put it all the way up and let you bbies grow to it... thats what i see i most height restricted grows... im sure that is the main reason you are seeing slowed growth... ill stop back in in a cpl days to see how it works for ya! im sure you will see improvement :thumbsup:
Thanks!

I don't grow in a tent or under these kind of lights so don't do anything about what I'm going to ask until others say if it's ok or not.

"Missy" looks like the leaves are touching the medium, shouldn't a tiny bit of medium be carefully scraped out from under them so their is some small bit of clearance ???
I actually do that after watering each time, it's just that the soil tends to flow right back in to it and I take the photos right after watering and before I move the soil. But yes a few have noted that. Any other pointers? I appreciate it.

Thanks!

I actually do that after watering each time, it's just that the soil tends to flow right back in to it and I take the photos right after watering and before I move the soil. But yes a few have noted that. Any other pointers? I appreciate it.
i would place some playing cards under the leaves or something to get it off the medium

i would place some playing cards under the leaves or something to get it off the medium

As long as it is addressed right away after watering there is no need to place anything under them. I think that might make it worse even but I don't know.

All I know is there needs to be airflow under those leaves IMHO

As long as it is addressed right away after watering there is no need to place anything under them. I think that might make it worse even but I don't know.

All I know is there needs to be airflow under those leaves IMHO
yea def needs to be air flow.... hmm maybe some dice or something that elevates them but leaves room for air.... time to get creative haha

yea def needs to be air flow.... hmm maybe some dice or something that elevates them but leaves room for air.... time to get creative haha

Nope, really don't want anything in there, as long as she has been dealing with it immediately after watering they should dry quick enough.

Nope, really don't want anything in there, as long as she has been dealing with it immediately after watering they should dry quick enough.
ahh ok cool thanks for helping me out with that incase i ever run into that... do you think that her height problems are due to LED's being too close? i recently dealt with that and its no fun !

ahh ok cool thanks for helping me out with that incase i ever run into that... do you think that her height problems are due to LED's being too close? i recently dealt with that and its no fun !

I don't use those lights or a tent so I can't say.

Click on the link in my signature and go to the very last post.

That is a pic of a 2 day old plant taken today.

Everything I use is different so I'm of no help here except what I saw with the leaves in the dirt.

Sorry.....

Back