New Grower Growing while in extreme pain - My Journey so far

I think I am now farther along than I have ever been. They are looking good. Just gave them some water.

Here's the toof fairy
qlTULxJ.png

And little Missy
m59TTVU.png

Here's Missy
sB65N91.jpg

And the toof fairy
Mi0Car2.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but they are growing in a more even fashion now, but at this point I have seen less explosive growth than others. I am assuming the growth speed is because it's the farthest I've ever been and it's still my first attempt at success.
I am glad I didn't give up, and that I have two plants. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll need to train the nl down right around the harvest time of the toof decay.

how far away is your LED from the? how much and how often are you watering? congrats on gettin this far!!!
It's somewhere between 12-16 inches from the plants. Never really moved it. I'm watering about 250ml a day because soil is drying out by the time I water it again, which us due to the low humidity from my gatherings.
Thank you for the support. I may be over or under doing it on both those fronts but so far they seem to be growing decently... they haven't died, and have shown pretty good growth in a week. so I figure I'm not going to change what's working unless it is going to drastically change the grow. Do those numbers seem right?

It's somewhere between 12-16 inches from the plants. Never really moved it. I'm watering about 250ml a day because soil is drying out by the time I water it again, which us due to the low humidity from my gatherings.
Thank you for the support. I may be over or under doing it on both those fronts but so far they seem to be growing decently... they haven't died, and have shown pretty good growth in a week. so I figure I'm not going to change what's working unless it is going to drastically change the grow. Do those numbers seem right?
o man...... put your light up to about 28-30" from them... thats why your growth is so slow... it happened to me on my grow and stunted the heck out of my plants....

i didnt drop my lights to 12-15" or so untill flowering started

Back