New Grower Growing while in extreme pain - My Journey so far

you'll love the Toof Decay!

It was zipped up but the side vent was opened, cat ripped through the side vent meshing.
I have a few other seeds here, im going to try a royal queen NL since im limited in funds i can't really buy more than what I have :(. I do have a Toof Decay which i might do instead.

Thoughts on NL versus toof decay @pop22 @R3dt34rz et. al. ?

Okay so Toof Decay it is. I may wait a few days to start as I'm having my hubby help me out here for a while to keep me encouraged. I am thank for the other members here who have offered their help via pm. thank you!
@pop22 How fast does toof decay go I have only two seeds toof decay seeds and only NL's otherwise (I don't know where I placed some of my other auto flower seeds, but I will find them), so they have to count.

Im not going to give up. I will succeed. There's a saying everyone knows "if you don't succeed,..." well I always add "keep trying until you do because then you can teach others.

The tent was re-sanitized today with a bleach solution

it may be ready in 65-70 days. Most of Mephisto's strains are fairly quick. See how she looks in 60 days, you'll see how long she has left by then.

And Good for you! Glad to see you give it another go! You WILL do fine! And all of AFN is here to help.

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Okay so Toof Decay it is. I may wait a few days to start as I'm having my hubby help me out here for a while to keep me encouraged. I am thank for the other members here who have offered their help via pm. thank you!
@pop22 How fast does toof decay go I have only two seeds toof decay seeds and only NL's otherwise (I don't know where I placed some of my other auto flower seeds, but I will find them), so they have to count.

Im not going to give up. I will succeed. There's a saying everyone knows "if you don't succeed,..." well I always add "keep trying until you do because then you can teach others.

The tent was re-sanitized today with a bleach solution

it may be ready in 65-70 days. Most of Mephisto's strains are fairly quick. See how she looks in 60 days, you'll see how long she has left by then.

And Good for you! Glad to see you give it another go! You WILL do fine! And all of AFN is here to help.

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
I'm giving it another day or two then I'll be popping the toof decay seed in to the towel. My hesitation comes in the fact that my childhood home of Pennsylvania is legalizing MMJ in the coming weeks and if it occurs i migth be moving back. However, if it is a 70-90 day to harvest, i can still do it before the law would be enacted. but if it goes too much longer, i am not sure if i will move back to be near some of my family out there.

I've looked at Pennsylvania's Medical program......... and its almost as bad as New York's. I wouldn't hold my breath about it being of value to you. also, they only allow for the sale of concentrates and oils, no plant matter and NO growing!

I'm giving it another day or two then I'll be popping the toof decay seed in to the towel. My hesitation comes in the fact that my childhood home of Pennsylvania is legalizing MMJ in the coming weeks and if it occurs i migth be moving back. However, if it is a 70-90 day to harvest, i can still do it before the law would be enacted. but if it goes too much longer, i am not sure if i will move back to be near some of my family out there.

I've looked at Pennsylvania's Medical program......... and its almost as bad as New York's. I wouldn't hold my breath about it being of value to you. also, they only allow for the sale of concentrates and oils, no plant matter and NO growing!
It is still a start though, i just glanced at it. I still have my hopes up a bit, but that is a bummer to say the least.

Unable to sleep tonight, so I am going to pop the toof decay in to a wet paper towel.
Looking for a Monday planting

Back