Indoor Growing Scrog

Thanks mate
Blocks now are soaked in EC 600 /0.6 - PH 6.3 - ppm 299 feed i had to use some nutes to bring up the EC and some lemon juice to dwn the Ph, added a few drops of cal mag too

Does this sound ok to you so far, .,?
I've back later after I walk the horses and take everything to the Den.
You’re good to go Norby! :thumbsup:
Let’s see what your set up looks like when you get a chance. :eyebrows:

"I’m just an average grower" :eek2: I would sure as hell enjoy being an "average grower" with your green thumb. :cool1:
Lol! Thanks Brother! :toke:
I owe a lot of it to running hydro and always keeping my environment in check.
For the best results you have to give these autos everything they need and no room for error with the limited time you have to work them. :rolleyes1:

For the best results you have to give these autos everything they need and no room for error with the limited time you have to work them. :rolleyes1:
I went with the smaller setup, will add the pump laterz

Next time around... when my stash is fading, I will give your method a shot, who knows I might realise the full potential of my small setup .... that would make me a happy chappie., in the mean time its all packed up and the cupboard is back to been storage space.

Thanks man! :thumbsup:
I’m just an average grower that enjoys trying new things when I get bored. :mrgreen:

Lol… happy to know you’re enjoying the show .
:thanks:

Thanks Brother!
The THC Bomb definitely surprised me and I never expected she would get so big. She was grown from a bean I had won from the Welly Boot competition last summer and was one of the only seeds that I got to germinate but ended up being a winner. They advertise “vigorous growth” in their specs for this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding.
Outdoor scrog carts are working out well and nice to be able to chase the sun around the yard and also have the option to quickly stash the plants around the corner if I have service people or non-420 friendly guests come over. Lol! :rolleyes1:
Plants are going through a lot of water as you already suspected, they’re guzzling about 20 gallons of non chlorinated water on a average day and 25 gallons when the temps are over 90F. I’m using tubs with no drain holes underneath the plants to bottom feed and have the option to fill them up so I can leave for 4-5 hours without worrying about the girls drying out. The plants are growing in 2 gallon bags of coco and small chunks of rockwool and would easily dry out in a few hours if not watered regularly.
Your youngsters are on point so far and should be scrogged out in a couple weeks from now. Excited to run some new DP genetics and curious to see how they do both indoors and outdoors.
Thanks again for the beans buddy! :toke:

Happy to know you’re going through with your hydro journey Norby! :thumbsup: Message me if you run into any problems or need help in any way.
Your welcome ofc mate! :thumbsup:

:thanks: for growing and showing what our genetics can do in the right hands man, really appreciate it :bow: Good luck with them!

And that indeed sounds like a ridiculous amount of water 20-25 gallons is what, around 80-100liter of water, per day, per plant I guess?
Damn, that is a serious amount :rofl: Can you imagine how fast the plants actually transfer this moist into the leafs and buds.. that's pretty crazy, when I think of it, it comes down to about 1ml/per second for 24hours straight..

But with that mass, it doesn't surprise me, without it the ladies would wilt within a day and turn to shit. Even more respect is in place for you keeping it all together not with just one of them, but with quite some different plants growing indoors and outdoors together :cheers:

:thanks: for growing and showing what our genetics can do in the right hands man, really appreciate it :bow: Good luck with them!

And that indeed sounds like a ridiculous amount of water 20-25 gallons is what, around 80-100liter of water, per day, per plant I guess?
Damn, that is a serious amount :rofl: Can you imagine how fast the plants actually transfer this moist into the leafs and buds.. that's pretty crazy, when I think of it, it comes down to about 1ml/per second for 24hours straight..

But with that mass, it doesn't surprise me, without it the ladies would wilt within a day and turn to shit. Even more respect is in place for you keeping it all together not with just one of them, but with quite some different plants growing indoors and outdoors together :cheers:
When you break it down, there's some hard graft going on to ensure everyones happy and watered. :toke: :thumbsup::cheers:

Next time around... when my stash is fading, I will give your method a shot, who knows I might realise the full potential of my small setup .... that would make me a happy chappie., in the mean time its all packed up and the cupboard is back to been storage space.
Sounds great brother. :thumbsup: Would love to see more people scrog with my method.
I’m here to help if you need it. :d5:

Crazy amount of water bro!
I usually run R/O with all my hydro grows but there’s no way I can pump that much out of the little countertop R/O system I have so no quality H20 for the outdoor girls. :nono: Instead, I’ve been filling up 5 gallon buckets the night before and dechlorinating the water with air pumps, my starting PPM coming out of the tap is 250 which is a little high compared to 15 PPM with the R/O but I’m still able to squeeze in just enough nutes in my feed to keep the ladies green without burning them. :rolleyes1:

When you break it down, there's some hard graft going on to ensure everyone’s happy and watered. :toke: :thumbsup::cheers:
A lot of work keeping them all happy and healthy buddy but still having fun doing it. :lol:

Day 48 for these White Gen3 / The Ultimate

They'll be getting a major defoliation again over the weekend and then we should be on the home run.

wgu48a.jpg

wgu48.jpg

Last edited:
@420autoflower I see you're using Floranova. Are you feeding on Lucas schedule?
No, sorry.
I’m currently running recirculating hydro systems with R/O and don’t use charts or go by any schedule. I just make sure my EC (PPM) and PH is always in check after adding my main N-P-K (base nutrient) and other goodies when mixing nutes in a bucket and topping off my reservoirs. My reservoirs are always filled with nutes and my plants get fed 5-8 times a day with the nutrient strength hovering around 650ppm or 1.3 EC starting from day 7 and end up at around 1300ppm. I’m on my third N-P-K with this grow as I’m trying to use up a bunch of extra nutes I’ve had laying around, they all started on General Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow then switched them over to Advanced Nutrition A&B and now they’re finishing up on Humboldt’s Secrets.
I’ve always used the same principle with all the different N-P-K’s I’ve used over the years and everything seems to work just fine.

Back