Indoor Growing Scrog

Day 39 for these White Gen 3 / The Ultimate

They really have started to stretch in the last few days and will need a 3rd round of defoliation soon. The long runner on the left of the picture will maybe getting super cropped depending on the canopies growth this week.

View attachment 1689176
View attachment 1689177
Very nice Deano! :thumbsup:
Your canopy is filling in well with your stretch and plenty of tops above your grid now. :eyebrows:
Can’t wait to see them blow up in a few weeks. :mrgreen:
Keep up the great work brother and thanks for sharing :lol:

ILGM Sour Diesel (The Octopus)
D104
She’s not the prettiest plant but she sure is filling in nicely. :eyebrows:
1719197343159.jpeg
1719198655139.jpeg

ILGM Jack Herer’s
D99
I should have put these girls outside like I was planning on doing a month ago. :nono:
1719197480431.jpeg

1719197511496.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstar
D73
Please excuse the mess… I snapped the pic right after I schwazzed her today.
1719197655592.jpeg

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb
D104
She’s in ultra beast mode and drinking over 5 gallons a day.
Going to give her an extra 10-14 days to pack on a little more weight. :rolleyes1:
1719197945551.jpeg

1719197814645.jpeg

1719197775656.jpeg

1719197855095.jpeg

Group shots of my outdoor autos.
Back row from left to right: ILGM GG-4, ILGM Sour Diesel, Fast Buds Strawberry Gorilla
Middle row: Fastbuds Mimosa Cake, Coastal Mary LSD (freebie), Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstar
Front row: ILGM Purple Punch, Laughing Hyena 99 Skunks, ILGM Sour Diesel
1719198440639.jpeg

1719198492848.jpeg

Bent some of the Dutch Passion tops over
1719199752095.jpeg
N
1719199717813.jpeg

1719200792994.jpeg

In the middle are a few Dutch Passion Auto Creepers and a couple Fastbuds Gorilla Punch’s
1719200977152.jpeg

You sir, are a god among us mere mortals.... :worship:
Thanks man! :thumbsup:
I’m just an average grower that enjoys trying new things when I get bored. :mrgreen:

I haven't got enough curse words for how i feel scrolling this thread. Jesus H......
Lol… happy to know you’re enjoying the show .
:thanks:

That THC Bomb is a monster, damn!:crying:

How do you water those outdoor plants sufficiently? I bet they dry out very quickly with that type of mass baking in the sun..

Really looking forward to your new run mate! :eyebrows:
Thanks Brother!
The THC Bomb definitely surprised me and I never expected she would get so big. She was grown from a bean I had won from the Welly Boot competition last summer and was one of the only seeds that I got to germinate but ended up being a winner. They advertise “vigorous growth” in their specs for this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding.
Outdoor scrog carts are working out well and nice to be able to chase the sun around the yard and also have the option to quickly stash the plants around the corner if I have service people or non-420 friendly guests come over. Lol! :rolleyes1:
Plants are going through a lot of water as you already suspected, they’re guzzling about 20 gallons of non chlorinated water on a average day and 25 gallons when the temps are over 90F. I’m using tubs with no drain holes underneath the plants to bottom feed and have the option to fill them up so I can leave for 4-5 hours without worrying about the girls drying out. The plants are growing in 2 gallon bags of coco and small chunks of rockwool and would easily dry out in a few hours if not watered regularly.
Your youngsters are on point so far and should be scrogged out in a couple weeks from now. Excited to run some new DP genetics and curious to see how they do both indoors and outdoors.
Thanks again for the beans buddy! :toke:

I planned to cancel my Grodan grow.​

But I'm gona go for it now.​

View attachment 1690472View attachment 1690473

Happy to know you’re going through with your hydro journey Norby! :thumbsup: Message me if you run into any problems or need help in any way.

I’m just an average grower that enjoys trying new things when I get bored. :mrgreen:

Thanks Brother!
The THC Bomb definitely surprised me and I never expected she would get so big. She was grown from a bean I had won from the Welly Boot competition last summer and was one of the only seeds that I got to germinate but ended up being a winner. They advertise “vigorous growth” in their specs for this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding.
Outdoor scrog carts are working out well and nice to be able to chase the sun around the yard and also have the option to quickly stash the plants around the corner if I have service people or non-420 friendly guests come over. Lol! :rolleyes1:
Plants are going through a lot of water as you already suspected, they’re guzzling about 20 gallons of non chlorinated water on a average day and 25 gallons when the temps are over 90F. I’m using tubs with no drain holes underneath the plants to bottom feed and have the option to fill them up so I can leave for 4-5 hours without worrying about the girls drying out. The plants are growing in 2 gallon bags of coco and small chunks of rockwool and would easily dry out in a few hours if not watered regularly.
Your youngsters are on point so far and should be scrogged out in a couple weeks from now. Excited to run some new DP genetics and curious to see how they do both indoors and outdoors.

Happy to know you’re going through with your hydro journey Norby! :thumbsup: Message me if you run into any problems or need help in any way.
Thanks mate
Blocks now are soaked in EC 600 /0.6 - PH 6.3 - ppm 299 feed i had to use some nutes to bring up the EC and some lemon juice to dwn the Ph, added a few drops of cal mag too

Does this sound ok to you so far, .,?
I've back later after I walk the horses and take everything to the Den.

Thanks Brother!

"I’m just an average grower" :eek2: I would sure as hell enjoy being an "average grower" with your green thumb. :cool1:

Back