Indoor Growing Scrog

Day 22 for these Sawney Bean Hellraisers.

hr22r.jpg

hr22l.jpg

Day 22 for these Sawney Bean Hellraisers.

View attachment 1666698
View attachment 1666699
Very nice @DOA! :thumbsup:
Your new girls are happy and healthy!
They definitely look like where they should be for day 22. Just keep that main top pinned down for another 7-10 days and you should have a couple great plants to scrog with plenty of side branching.
Thanks for showing them here brother.
Really interested in seeing your two Hellraisers develop and fill in your tent with big fat kolas. :mrgreen:

Your new girls are happy and healthy
Your new girls are happy and healthy!
They definitely look like where they should be for day 22. Just keep that main top pinned down for another 7-10 days and you should have a couple great plants to scrog with plenty of side branching.
Thanks for showing them here brother.
Really interested in seeing your two Hellraisers develop and fill in your tent with big fat kolas. :mrgreen:
Hopefully they'll not go into flower to early, allowing me to get that crucial veg time required.

Last edited:
Great work bro! :thumbsup: Absolutely inspiring to see you work, as always, been scrogging myself for decades I know the amount of work that goes in, but when all that hard work pays off you know it has been worth it! :yay:

The Auto Daiquiri Lime will be a real monster, cannot wait to see her bulk in the next few months. Shame to read/see the Glueberry's being a bit less than expected, they seem a bit small and less bulky than they normally would be. The Auto Ultimate looks amazing too brother... will be a great show :pop::pop::pop:

Hopefully they'll not go into flower to early, allowing me to get that crucial veg time required.
They look really good brother! :d5:
I’m crossing my fingers and hoping you get another week before you see your first preflower pistils, then able to scrog 5-7 days after that. Would be ideal to get roughly 7-10 days of preflower stretch for those smaller nodes to stack and turn into kolas. :eyebrows:

They look lush and green bro!
That’s for sure!!! :yeahthat:

I'm sure if you keep the training up you will get what you are looking for mate.
420 knows his stuff. Lol .
Thank you brother Bean! :thumbsup:
Still learning new things everyday. :mrgreen:

Great work bro! :thumbsup: Absolutely inspiring to see you work, as always, been scrogging myself for decades I know the amount of work that goes in, but when all that hard work pays off you know it has been worth it! :yay:

The Auto Daiquiri Lime will be a real monster, cannot wait to see her bulk in the next few months. Shame to read/see the Glueberry's being a bit less than expected, they seem a bit small and less bulky than they normally would be. The Auto Ultimate looks amazing too brother... will be a great show :pop::pop::pop:
Thanks Antonio!
Scrogging is a lot work but a labor of love for me. lol! :rolleyes1:
IMHO… screen of green (SCROG) is actually more work than sea of green (SOG) but the trade off is definitely worth the higher quality product and yields. :lol:
Your Daiquiri Lime is gearing up to be a beast bro… I just spent a few hours and stripped her down for the 3rd time and still have one more heavy defoliation to go. She should be a heavy weight if I can get the density in the kolas and get her all the way down the home stretch without any major issues.
The Glueberries are not the biggest plants as they were the first to start flowering but they should still produce a decent amount of dank and 2 of the phenos have rock hard colas the size of coke cans. :eyebrows: A couple of them are looking like they will be around 400-500 grams each and the others around 350-450 grams each. No complaints here… :lol:

Last edited:
You make monster grows looks so easy theses days :toke:

If you only had auto seeds to grow, and had to keep your volume under a pound a cycle, but wanted multiple strains per run...would you even bother to scrog, or would you go back to just topping/schwazzing/training as needed?

Back