Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Im not totally sure what the real significance of 4-20 is for 100% clarity but growing up with a hippy for a mother 4-20 to me is the day you plant this years crop. I remember being 15 back in 97 and my mom let me help her cultivate marijuana with her for the first time and it was awesome being in on that secret part of her life and its crazy to think that 22 years later here I am still doing the same thing. I still use most all of moms secret gardening techniques but have added a few of my own as times change. Moms now 60 years old doing the same thing just in a different state she moved down south a ways for better climate with her health. The hole process of planting and cultivating marijuana to me is a life changing experience and I can only explain it bye saying it makes me a whole person. I feel close to completely zen when im gardening everything around me just flows so smooth and all of my anxiety pain depression melts away like it was never their. Defining a medicine as something that makes you feel better and enhances the quality of life then gardening marijuana alone is a medicine. Every year I get so pumped about the new years grow at this time and this year is no exception! Every year I build my garden stronger and better and every year I get a little better in my techniques. This being the first year ever using feminized seeds im interested in how they do I have heard they dont grow as strong as regular seeds and Im hoping thats not the case but if it is Ill work with it.

20190406_191126.jpg
20190406_191102.jpg
20190406_191045.jpg
20190406_191033.jpg
20190406_191028.jpg
20190406_190951.jpg
20190406_190937.jpg
Here she is way out in my back 9 my grow spot for outdoor my paradise 25 foot x 27 foot 12 plant garden cage is set ground has been tilled twice a few more times n I'll b planting !

So its been over a week and one og kush and one cinderella 99 didnt pop so I started 2 more honeysuckle seeds to round out my 12 for this year. The two c99 that did pop are pretty small off the rip but hopefully they should grow out of it.

So its been over a week and one og kush and one cinderella 99 didnt pop so I started 2 more honeysuckle seeds to round out my 12 for this year. The two c99 that did pop are pretty small off the rip but hopefully they should grow out of it.
What are your outdoor yields for 12 plants typically?

I get roughly 2 to 3 pounds per plant. I'm hoping to get anywhere from 24 to 40 pounds from 12 plants this year.

Great growing I'm a second gen farmer as well my mom an dad were on the oregon medical program for years to this day I have never had a plant bigger then my dads ol trainwreck crosses he would regularly produce plants that were 14feet high an yield 10 lbs .He didn't know anything about plant deficiencies or ph but any problem he had a solution using organics from the experience of growing .I feel blessed to keep the culture growin.

Still smoking on last years grow this plant my personal cross called blue goo a cross of blue Cheese n gorilla glue super resinous still sticky enough to goo a paper half way through a joint n its 9 months old into curing this plant ruined 5 grinders so far in 1 year bad arss!
IMG_20180902_093612.jpg
IMG_20180827_180625.jpg
this huge walking stick on patrole looking for aphids to eat mother natures insecticide I watched a few of these n some praying mantis eat some pesky catapillers last year n it was crazy awesome learning how certain bugs n insects are naturally attracted to marijuana.

Back