Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

So the weather is not cooperating with me this weekend! I got about an hour of work in out in the garden got it all sprayed down and its been raining ever since. ERRRR! I'm not looking to have a repeat of last year where I had heavy rains all during flowering. I lost a little over a qp last year to mold and rot even with all of my efforts. The flowers are already getting some size to them and the smells the terpenes are pumping off of these plants are so loud and crazy! I get lemon, peper, garlic, some strong musky wood smells, I definitely have a dead skunk hanging off one of the honeysuckle, some grape jelly on one of the C99 plants, just amazing you could spend days down their discovering different smells! Every single plant was different from the growers choice seed company the 2 OG KUSH , 2 C99 were so different in every way their is no way they are from the same genetics IMO out of the 3 ACDC 2 are very similar and take a sativa lineage which is the description the breeder gave but the other is very Indica and is totally different. I would say I had the most consistency with the Honeysuckle bag seeds 3 out of the 4 are identical in every way then the odd ball skunk pheno which should be just crazy loud fire when its done! I have always been a bag seed grower or just rerun seeds from the previous year up until this last year so I never really paid attention to phenotypes or if the plants are going with same characteristics , honestly I just planted and grew whatever for a long time sometimes labeling it often not.

So the weather is not cooperating with me this weekend! I got about an hour of work in out in the garden got it all sprayed down and its been raining ever since. ERRRR! I'm not looking to have a repeat of last year where I had heavy rains all during flowering. I lost a little over a qp last year to mold and rot even with all of my efforts. The flowers are already getting some size to them and the smells the terpenes are pumping off of these plants are so loud and crazy! I get lemon, peper, garlic, some strong musky wood smells, I definitely have a dead skunk hanging off one of the honeysuckle, some grape jelly on one of the C99 plants, just amazing you could spend days down their discovering different smells! Every single plant was different from the growers choice seed company the 2 OG KUSH , 2 C99 were so different in every way their is no way they are from the same genetics IMO out of the 3 ACDC 2 are very similar and take a sativa lineage which is the description the breeder gave but the other is very Indica and is totally different. I would say I had the most consistency with the Honeysuckle bag seeds 3 out of the 4 are identical in every way then the odd ball skunk pheno which should be just crazy loud fire when its done! I have always been a bag seed grower or just rerun seeds from the previous year up until this last year so I never really paid attention to phenotypes or if the plants are going with same characteristics , honestly I just planted and grew whatever for a long time sometimes labeling it often not.
I love garlic and gassy strains. I hope the weather holds for ya!

Just spent another hour out snipping away at the foliage damn this is a full time job! Buds are a popping everywhere though! Cant wait to show off some tuff looking flowers!

My 2nd auto plant (bubblegum) from growers choice is getting close to the end it probably has another week 2 at most I'm looking forward to checking her out as I've grown it several times indoors and its always been really good smoke.

Blue amnesia got the chop last night n hung in 3 pieces with all her leafs I'll b dry trimming this one. She spent almost 3 days in the dark n now she will dry for 7 to 10 days then I'll trim n jar her up for cure.
20190819_174026.jpg
20190819_173948.jpg
20190819_173913.jpg

Outdoor grow update
20190820_181402.jpg
20190820_181220.jpg
20190820_181053.jpg
bubblegum auto almost done from growers choice smells very different from my inside grows I like the musk the outdoor puts on !

Attachments

• 20190820_181511.jpg
    20190820_181511.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190820_181444.jpg
    20190820_181444.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 34
Back