Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

You’ll be surprised. it will happen!
Last year I had some faster flowering plants n I was actually finished the 2nd week of September which was good cause it got pretty crappy in October I'm betting I'll b pushing into October this year with a few of em.

We just hit 14 total hrs of sun and counting down so hopefully flowering will pick up some speed. I have some small buds forming but time is running out time for high gear !

You’ll be surprised. it will happen!

I must be a bit further south lat wise than you (48 N.), as we just hit 14.3 daylight hours.
In my experience with growing a good selection of cultivars over the years outdoors, that if the girls are even preflowering good by second week of August, then most will be fully cooked by end of Sept,which is all i get here. That being said, you should be more than fine with most phenos of the cultivars you are growing this year.

Peace

I've got some little nuggies these things literally popped up over night ! The structure on these plants say they are going to stack heavy . I couldn't b more pleased . These plants with the way they are should produce at least 2 [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] appeace n maybe up to 4 or 5 [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] on a couple. Protecting my work is my main focus from here on out !
20190813_181420.jpg
20190813_181412.jpg
20190813_181403.jpg
20190813_181042.jpg
20190813_181040.jpg
20190813_181029.jpg
20190813_181022.jpg

I'm not sure what I'll do with all of it but its legal to grow 12 plants in state law can only posses 10 oz of finished product lol I'd b over with 1 plant lots of rosin will b pressed this year lots of rubs n topical ointments made lots of smoke for me ! The state doesn't have the recreational sales figures out yet but when they do I'm ready ! I'm hoping to have someone in a big company buy all my extras legally in one swoop it's a dream but I'd love to retire as a tool maker n just grow for a living.

I plan on spending a few hours this weekend out in the garden doing some defoliation and lollipoping maybe the last time for the year. I would say I'm probably week 2 of flower with most of the plants. It's so amazing how these things bloom outdoors after growing indoors n out the difference the sun and soil makes their really is no comparison outdoor soil grown weed is hands down the best smoke imo. Its stronger more flavorful smoke it flowers much quicker and the flowers are way more dense the colors are more defined and the outrage effect that comes with it is amazing I dont know if it's a true statement but it seems to me anyway that the medicinal properties are better with outdoor organic grown weed.

I agree the plants seem to love being OD. I move them around to take advantage of what sun they can get here. My climate is not good for canna but I'm working towards getting a couple hardy strains planted in the ground in the coming years:pass:

Back