Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Thank you sir, good luck in final ......

Deer and rabbits are issues for sure grobro ..... Wish I had some outside grow area and for sure head to head baby - issue is sun as my yard has a bunch of trees .......

Always be your best but I say to you: may not be a good as I once was but I can be once as good as I ever was and grow a darn nice plant ......

Few pics of my outside vegetables / flowers .....

View attachment 1088573

View attachment 1088579

View attachment 1088569
Wowza u can grow just about anything nice ! I'm hoping to have time for a nicer garden next year if I can find time I bought a small rotor tiller this year n I should have not cheaped out ! If i would have spent a little more i could have gotten one twice the size that propelled itself n made life a lot easier. Being a cheap ass is always getting me.

Wowza u can grow just about anything nice ! I'm hoping to have time for a nicer garden next year if I can find time I bought a small rotor tiller this year n I should have not cheaped out ! If i would have spent a little more i could have gotten one twice the size that propelled itself n made life a lot easier. Being a cheap ass is always getting me.

No Till Bro - DON’T till as it destroys the life in the soil - Flippin tears up the worms too -

Rather - Put down mulch and then more mulch - By Spring you’ll have some nicer soil and in another year it will be even better / AND - No Till is cheap, just put cardboard down first and top with leaves or straw or both - let nature do its thing - cheap, easy and stops weeds for 3-5 months ...... and soil is alive under the mulch ....

Massive!!!! They look great! The weather this summer has been bad. It doesn’t look like it’s fazed your grows a bit.
Its been up and down for sure. It started out with rain almost every day for over a month flooding and cold then summer hit and it flew into the 90's and humidity hit to where you could swim through the air almost lol. Now the ground is so dry its cracked like the desert I've been watering my gardens every other day with 150 feet of hose shit gets heavy dragging it up and down the hills on my property. The creak out back behind my grow is just about dried up so not getting much water their. Im hoping it stays dry like this through mid october at least its helping but every time it does decide to rain its a quick poor then done just enough to wash my insect repellants off then the bugs come a runnin. I spray with lavender, tea tree oil, aloe, h202 and milk after every time it rains then I sprinkle the paprika and cinnamon dash the ground in used coffee grounds and put down a line of dish soap around the grow. I will never put anything on my plants that says not to breath or ingest if i cant eat it or ingest it I wont use it. Next year i'm doing a cover crop of flowers and plants that naturally deter insects and attract predator bugs which bugs and animals are my worst enemies outside during the growing months. I would say its been a great year so far though lots of work but honestly id be board without it. I'm just hoping to be on cruise control for the rest of the grow though im seeing some small flowers forming and im getting itchy for the end I always get nervous towards the end of a big grow like this any grow you spend the whole year planning and preparing for and its anyone's game at this point watch what you say who you say it to don't even trust family when you are talking big $$$$ keep your eye on the prize and keep your game face on! I spent more on security this year than on the actual grow!

No Till Bro - DON’T till as it destroys the life in the soil - Flippin tears up the worms too -

Rather - Put down mulch and then more mulch - By Spring you’ll have some nicer soil and in another year it will be even better / AND - No Till is cheap, just put cardboard down first and top with leaves or straw or both - let nature do its thing - cheap, easy and stops weeds for 3-5 months ...... and soil is alive under the mulch ....
What do you mulch with ? I don't know a whole lot about it but their are different kinds aren't their? I grew up on an old farm and we tilled everything so it was just how I learned how to do things but Ive been hearing a lot about no till and the positive benefits its has. You must reuse your soil in your indoor grows to be no till correct? I am leaving the bottled neuts behind on my inside grows after this summer and some salt lock issues and decided to go with dry amendments from happy frog fruit and flower all purpose. And plan on brewing some teas at home using coffee grounds and banana peals with pulverized egg shell.

Mulch:

Start with brown cardboard- I get all I want at Dollar Store - just ask

Next add leaves, grass clippings- thin layers on clippings and straw over it all

That’s it - add more leaves and straw as time goes on

Also u might try power company for shedded bark / tree trimmings - sometimes they will drop off FREE

so the 2019 outdoor grow is just banging away. Id say half of these girls are easily over 10 foot tall I haven't measured them but my fence is 8 ft and they are clearly a couple feet taller than the fence now. This is most definitely my biggest grow to date and I will no doubt be going bigger next year. This will take at least a whole month to get trimmed up at least, tons of hard work has gone into this years grow.I plan on buying a rosin press sometime around harvest and pressing a few pounds into rosin for edibles.I am just entering flowering where I am so roughly 2 months left to go.
Bubblegum Auto

View attachment 1088433
Honeysuckle [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] with Cinderella 99 behind her
View attachment 1088434
2 O.G Kush off to the right

View attachment 1088435
Honeysuckle [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] special Skunk pheno

View attachment 1088436

ACDC CBD#1
View attachment 1088437

ACDC CBD [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] Indica Pheno
View attachment 1088438 View attachment 1088439 View attachment 1088440 View attachment 1088441
Looking very healthy brother!
You and the wife are going to have your hands full come fall harvest/processing.

Primarily an OD photo grower meself here in the PNW, so always appreciate nice OD grows.

Enjoy!

Peace

Looking very healthy brother!
You and the wife are going to have your hands full come fall harvest/processing.

Primarily an OD photo grower meself here in the PNW, so always appreciate nice OD grows.

Enjoy!

Peace
Right on I appreciate you stopping by. I'm trying to get a handle on the indoor autoflower grow style as well but honestly 2 totally different creatures to me. I'll get it though I didn't start growing trees outdoors overnight either. I honestly love being an outdoor person although the sun is getting quite aggressive over the years a lot more powerful than the sun when I was a younger. Honestly I prefer the taste of the smoke I grow right in the ground I can taste the earth in it. The smoke seems to b way more potent and terp profile way better outdoors!

We just hit 14 total hrs of sun and counting down so hopefully flowering will pick up some speed. I have some small buds forming but time is running out time for high gear !

Back