Live Stoners Growing Autos from Costa Rica

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
afghan kush
Hello everyone, here's my little grow in a 4x2x6 tent, with a 600W Vero29 v7, using it at 300W right now, cos' of heat. Waiting to rig the a/c in order to crank it up. Anyway tell me whatcha think!

HppHrvst

20171007_140239 - Copy.jpg

We got 4 Auto White Widow from DP and 2 Auto Blue Tooth from MSNL, there is also a feminized Pineapple Chunk from Barney's, that will be going outdoors after veg.

Last edited:
Looks good! What strains do you have going, how old are they? And are those three-gallon pots? Asking because I'm thinking about upgrading to a 2x4x6 and this is the best "floor shot" I've seen of one. Good idea for how many plants I'd be able to fit. :pass:

Yes, i edited the post to include the strains, they have a date on the tags, Dutch Passion Auto WW and Auto Blue Tooth by MSNL, WW showed cotyledons on 9/22 and the BT on 9/23. You'll fit 8 - 3 gallon pots or 18 - 1 gallon pots. Fabric pots i use. I dunno about others bro.

Here's another pic i have of something that was going on a couple of weeks ago.

20171001_101757 - Copy.jpg

hey buddy welcome to afn! i noticed your status as "total newbie" is this your first grow? thats gonna be a hell of a tent full : ) if you need any help with anything you can tag us @EvilScotsman like that or head into live stoners for a chat. theres generally quite a few guys in there to lend a helping hand. youll find everyones really nice and helpful round here. so sit back, roll up a fatty and enjoy the :vibes:
happy growin amigo : )

I'm not a total newbie, i grew a little in coco many years ago, but if you don;t use it you lose it! Outdoor under 12/12 in Costa Rica, we'll see how it goes. Thanks guys!

I'm not a total newbie, i grew a little in coco many years ago, but if you don;t use it you lose it! Outdoor under 12/12 in Costa Rica, we'll see how it goes. Thanks guys!

Have you done much outdoor growing in costa? How is the relative humidity mold ect?

Actually we have two seasons, rainy and dry. We are closing in to the dry season, which starts in about one month. The plant will be going outdoors once it´s got some branches and all. I wanna let veg a good while before taking outside, we get 12-12 for 6 months, it´s gonna get at least 10 direct hours of sunlight. Dunno about mold, but do need to prepare for pests. Relative Humidity will be at around 40~50% and the temp will be at around 30C.

Three more Blueberry Auto on the rise... The one in the rear will show cotyledons by tomorrow morning i think...

20171011_081110 - Copy.jpg
20171011_081146 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Have some reps for a well thought out start. :d5:

Back