New Grower Grow 2 -Silver Leaf - Crème brûlée

TP-Link Tapo C110.
I had previously tried the C100 during my first grow, but that did not work very well with my previous grow light (strobing effect).
When I bought the C110, it was on a lightning deal, making it cheaper than the older (C100) model.
Setting up the iSpy software to receive the signal from the camera was quite easy.
To create the videos, I just used Movie Maker that was included with Windows 7 (my PC is sooooo old, it can't run Windows 10)

TP-Link Tapo C110.
I had previously tried the C100 during my first grow, but that did not work very well with my previous grow light (strobing effect).
When I bought the C110, it was on a lightning deal, making it cheaper than the older (C100) model.
Setting up the iSpy software to receive the signal from the camera was quite easy.
To create the videos, I just used Movie Maker that was included with Windows 7 (my PC is sooooo old, it can't run Windows 10)
Wonder if the all seeing eye I got for checking in on my kids while I was at work last year would work lol. I don't think mine actually *recorded* anything though, so idk.

If it's Wi-Fi, it may work.
The camera itself does not need to record, as long as you can access it from software like iSpy, which will take a screen grab from the camera feed at a set interval, and it will save it to your hard drive.
iSpy is free (remote access and cloud based services are subscription based, but these are not needed for simple time-lapse), so no harm in trying it out.
Link with details of compatible cameras and set up help

If it's Wi-Fi, it may work.
The camera itself does not need to record, as long as you can access it from software like iSpy, which will take a screen grab from the camera feed at a set interval, and it will save it to your hard drive.
iSpy is free (remote access and cloud based services are subscription based, but these are not needed for simple time-lapse), so no harm in trying it out.
Link with details of compatible cameras and set up help
Sweet, its on the list. Now I just have to find it since we moved in March and I still have boxes that haven't been unpacked :rofl:

A wee bit later than normal for this update as I've been distracted re-watching Stargate SG-1 for the 4th time.

Day 30

Grow 02 Day 30.JPG

Day 31

Grow 02 Day 31.JPG
Close up of 1 of the bud sites
Grow 02 Day 31a.JPG

Day 32

Grow 02 Day 32.JPG

Day 33

Grow 02 Day 33.JPG

Day 34

She's showing signs of deficiencies, so gave 0.3ml of BioBizz CalMag in her 2 litres of water. She will get BioBizz BioBloom in her next watering.
She's also gotten very bushy, so air is not circulating as well as I'd like, so gave her a wee trim of some deficient leaves.
Grow 02 Day 34.JPG

Day 37

Still getting some tip burning, so I'm going to give 2 days plain water between each feed. Gave 2 litres of plain water.
Grow 02 Day 37.JPG

Day 38

Again, gave 2 litres of plain water.
Grow 02 Day 38.JPG

Day 39

Time for a feed, so gave 3ml of BioBizz BioBloom in her 2 litres of water. Her growth is fantastic, and she didn't seem to suffer from her deforestation last week.
Grow 02 Day 39.JPG

Day 40

2 litres of plain water.
Grow 02 Day 40.JPG
Close up of some of the developing buds.
Grow 02 Day 40a.JPG

Day 41

2 litres of water with 0.5ml of BioBizz CalMag.
Grow 02 Day 41.JPG
Another shot of some of the developing Buds.
Grow 02 Day 41a.JPG

Day 42

She has gotten really bushy again, so she got another trimming. 2 litres of water with 3ml BioBizz BioBloom. Before:
Grow 02 Day 42.JPG
And after:
Grow 02 Day 42a.JPG

Day 43

2 litres of plain water.
Grow 02 Day 43.JPG

Time-Lapse of week 7 (day 36 through 42) now live.

The Weed Tube is now closed. I have now uploaded a Supercut (complete Time-Lapse video) to my YouTube channel - DaveR1974 Grows.

Last edited:
Day 44

She seems to be wanting food daily now. Put her back on 3ml Of BioBizz BioBloom per 2 litres of water. Also added 0.8ml of BioBizz CalMag.
Grow 02 Day 44.JPG

Day 45

BioBloom only in her water today.
Grow 02 Day 45.JPG

Day 46

BioBloom only again today.
Grow 02 Day 46.JPG

Day 47

Very bushy again, so another trim given. Also, some of her leaves were getting in the fans, so turned her to stop that. BioBloom and CalMag, along with an Orgatrex and Bactrex booster today.
Grow 02 Day 47.JPG

Day 48

BioBloom only.
Grow 02 Day 48.JPG

Day 49

BioBloom only.
Grow 02 Day 49.JPG

Day 50

Start of week 8, so dose of BioBloom upped to 4ml per 2 litres of water. Also added 0.8ml CalMag.
Grow 02 Day 50.JPG

Time-Lapse of week 8 (day 43 through 49) now live.

The Weed Tube is now closed. I have now uploaded a Supercut (complete Time-Lapse video) to my YouTube channel - DaveR1974 Grows.

Last edited:
Day 51

BioBloom only today.
Grow 02 Day 51.JPG
Close up of one of her buds.
Grow 02 Day 51a.JPG

Day 52

BioBloom only again.
Grow 02 Day 52.JPG
A wee trichome check with the microscope attachment on my phone camera.
Grow 02 Day 52a.jpg

Day 53

BioBloom and CalMag today.
Grow 02 Day 53.JPG
Another close up of one of her buds, showing how she's fattening up nicely.
Grow 02 Day 53a.JPG

Day 54

BioBloom only.
Grow 02 Day 54.JPG

Day 55

BioBloom only. I knew I would be away the next day, so fed her in the morning, and again in the evening as I left.
Grow 02 Day 55.JPG

Day 56

Away, so no photo with the camera. Instead, grabbed a frame from the Time-Lapse camera.
Grow 02 Day 56.jpg

Day 57

BioBloom and CalMag in today's feeding.
Grow 02 Day 57.JPG

Close up of a bud using the Macro lens on my phone camera.
Grow 02 Day 57a.JPG
And some Trichome shots too with the microscope attachment.
Grow 02 Day 57c.jpg Grow 02 Day 57d.jpg

Time-Lapse of week 9 (day 50 through 56) now live.

Last edited:
Back