New Grower Grow 2 -Silver Leaf - Crème brûlée

Day 80

Chop day!
Grow 02 Day 80.JPG Grow 02 Day 80a.JPG Grow 02 Day 80c.JPG
The root mass is a lot larger than my first grow.
Grow 02 Day 80d.JPG
And now she has been hung up to dry.
Grow 02 Day 80b.JPG

Day 82

After a couple of days hanging to dry, I have snipped off as many colas as I can, and placed them in a shoebox and paper bag to continue their drying phase, with 4 colas left hanging.
The majority of the colas are stylish (Sketchers shoebox) with some being cheap buggers (Primark bag) lol.
Grow 02 Day 82a.JPG Grow 02 Day 82b.JPG Grow 02 Day 82c.JPG
Main view.
Grow 02 Day 82.JPG

I will open the shoebox and bag each day to turn the colas, and hope to trim and jar them next week.

My mini dehumidifier has developed a fault (grinding noise and burning smell) so it is now switched off, and I am awaiting word of replacement from the seller. Luckily, my main room dehumidifier is keeping RH at 55% in the room, so the silica gel intakes are able to keep the tent at 50%.

All that remains for now is to wish you all a Happy Hogswatch, and I'll be back next week with a further update, and hopefully weights.
CXErsBEWQAAPqzR.jpg

rNbepbf.gif

Day 88 The Final Update

Drying time is over, and all colas have now been trimmed and chopped.
Grow 02 Day 88.JPG Grow 02 Day 88a.JPG
Trimmed bud total weight :
Grow 02 Day 88b.JPG Grow 02 Day 88c.JPG Grow 02 Day 88d.JPG Grow 02 Day 88e.JPG Grow 02 Day 88f.JPG
74.79 grams - 2.64oz
Trim and Kief total weight :
Grow 02 Day 88g.JPG Grow 02 Day 88h.JPG Grow 02 Day 88i.JPG
30.57 grams - 1.08oz
All that remains is to thank you all for following along, and have a very Happy 'n' High New Year
Grow 02 Day 88j.JPG

Link to the Harvest video is now live

The Weed Tube is now closed. I have now uploaded a Supercut (complete Time-Lapse video) to my YouTube channel - DaveR1974 Grows.

Last edited:
Back