Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

company doesnt respond to emails lol.. (i sent like a month ago still no response)

Currently store and cure my bud in 24 pint-sized mason jars. Anything I grow over that is stored in old jelly jars and given away. Would love to try out grove bags for a better storage/curing method.

#TeamTerpLoc

company doesnt respond to emails lol.. (i sent like a month ago still no response)
Perhaps you got caught in a spam bucket? @Grove Bags responds same day for my inquirys from my private email that has nothing to do with AFN.

Been using quart canning jars me whole life, well, not me whole life, as i didn't start puffing until i was 15 :biggrin: Have heard great things about the bags, so here's me hat in the ring :toke: as i'd love to give em a go :thumbsup:

When the bags were being tested on AFN, I didn't qualify, being in Canada. So still using jars. :shrug:

I have a moisture meter, so all i am missing are bags! :thumbsup:

Right now, I've got 10 different strains in 19 quart jars, and would happily move them into bags :smoking:

Oh, and i'll be 70 first week of May so this would be a great happy birthday to me :eek1:

Shamelessly plugging I am :jointman:

:thanks:
#TeamTerpLoc

Here's me vote for Mr.Kyote to try these dang things. That cat can grow. Friendo - sometimes the kids get it right. These? These bags are right. Good job groovy grove boys. I love em.

#teamterploc

#teamoldguys

Yeah,tea & mold guys is approriate too!

EDIT: @Kyote - TAG! HAH!

I guess I better order some Grove Bags to see what all the hype is about. Maybe If I had some I wouldn't have to use grandma's cookie jar and Grandpa's Urn. His ashes make some kiefy looking buds though!
#TeamTerpLoc

I would like to revoke my previous entry please. I went to the grovebags website and was browsing the bags. After all the time we have literally begged to make marijuana legal, why are we putting cartoon characters on the bags with names? Here in Michigan, the legal age is 21 to use marijuana legally. I remember the big fuss over Joe Camel as a cigarette character. I think Grove Bags should rethink their bag designs to target the correct age group. I am going to pass on the affiliation and this contest. Thank you for the opportunity. #TeamTerpLoc

Back