Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

I used the AFNTERPLOC discount code for my first order of Grove bags. Emptied all my clunky jars and will never go back! It’s like upgrading from a pager to the latest smartphone :yoinks:

Now, who wants a box of used Mason Jars?!

Thank you for bringing this contest to the AFN community!!!

#TeamTerpLoc

Cheers!
:cheers:

I used the AFNTERPLOC discount code for my first order of Grove bags. Emptied all my clunky jars and will never go back! It’s like upgrading from a pager to the latest smartphone :yoinks:

Now, who wants a box of used Mason Jars?!

Thank you for bringing this contest to the AFN community!!!

#TeamTerpLoc

Cheers!
:cheers:
Yep. I think somebody (Grove Bags maybe?) needs to run a contest (or at least a tutorial) on good ways for us to do something with all these discarded but space hogging Mason Jars.

Yep. I think somebody (Grove Bags maybe?) needs to run a contest (or at least a tutorial) on good ways for us to do something with all these discarded but space hogging Mason Jars.
Mason jar convert who is now using said old jars for KNF inputs here :rofl:

#teamterplock

I would like to revoke my previous entry please. I went to the grovebags website and was browsing the bags. After all the time we have literally begged to make marijuana legal, why are we putting cartoon characters on the bags with names? Here in Michigan, the legal age is 21 to use marijuana legally. I remember the big fuss over Joe Camel as a cigarette character. I think Grove Bags should rethink their bag designs to target the correct age group. I am going to pass on the affiliation and this contest. Thank you for the opportunity. #TeamTerpLoc
:toke: totally fine MWW, you aren't alone in your feelings about how the marketing on, oh, many things actually, has become in-your-face obnoxious and over the top... Alas, that's what it takes it seems to get consumer's attentions anymore... Age old that gig is, right?
I can't blame Grove for giving what their customers want though, they aren't on a crusade to change advertising paradigms after all,... fair share of blame goes to the eye-candy addicted consumers as well...

Personally I find the cartoon ones ok, the bags should never be put near children anyway and there's plain options as well that you can pick if you win and are not childish enough yourself for the cartoon ones :biggrin:

So as I'm new and never heard of this product I can't really answer the question but now I have read up and watched the videos and reviews they look fantastic I have only just started my jar collection lol but I'm definitely going to be investing in some of these and you never know I might win some thanks for the opportunity and knolage about these bags :thumbsup:

#TeamTerpLoc

Last edited:
Back