Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

I love these bags. So much easier than burping jars, and they do not break. You can also get huge bags, for those large outdoor harvests. They have so many options to choose from as well. :headbang:

#TeamTerpLoc

My first harvest I went out and bought a ton of amber 64 oz and 32 oz mason jars for curing. I ended up over drying my first harvest and not getting to cure at all. My 2-3 harvest I didn't have the burping down and things didn't go well. I hated taking the lids off so I bought a pump, some check valves and manifold and made a auto burping set up with a smart timer. I ended up over drying by running too much dry air through set up. So then I invested in burp lids and would go over to table and pump and pump lol. Well I watched a Cannacribs youtube video and they mentioned grove bags. I bought some from your site and did a side by side with half plant going in jars and other half in a grove bag. It wasn't even close. The material in the grove bag smelled x5 stronger, tasted better, looked better lol. That was it! I never used jars again and have been slowly giving them away. I love all the Grove bag sizes from the windowed gram bags (please restock) to the QP bags. I really love the 2 oz bags and hope they stay. Heat sealing for 42 days gives me the confidence to not worry about zip lock and I don't have to fight the temptation to dip in early. They make curing a breeze and I am so thankful they exist. I see them coming up more and more in groups and boards and have faith you guys will completely rewrite the book on how its done officially! #TeamTerpLoc

Just harvested the first of 3 plants a little over a week ago. The bigger more dense buds are still hanging but took off the bottom buds over the weekend. I lucked out and hit the humidity mark right at 61-63%. I put half in a mason jar and the rest in a G bag, as I wanted to see a comparison.
Granted it’s only been 2 days but the difference in smell is no contest. The buds in the jar had a grassy smell at first with the skunk aroma coming after. When I opened the G bag it was pure skunk…no hay or cut grass at all.
The next thing I did was transfer the buds in the jar to another G bag. I gotta tell ya, I’m super impressed so far.

These seem like they would be so handy, I need these in my life for sure.

#TeamTerpLoc

i never use a jar anymore i just wish i had some more of the bigger ones and I've gotta admit the design on some of these is absolutely stunning #TeamTerpLoc

I am not as big a smoker as I used to be, but I really enjoy growing….what a relaxing and fulfilling hobby. Anyway, most of my harvest will be given to close friends who happen to be my age (52) and are very familiar with high grade smoke.
The last thing I want to do is give them a container that smells like hay and tastes like the brick weed of old. Grove Bags have given me the assurance that the end result will smell and taste as good as possible. The smallest size is perfect for my little gift bags and much more practical and less expensive than the other options.
Grove Bags are improving the experience of both growers and non-growers alike. I only wish I’d been the one to craft a product that positively impacts such a large universe of
folks.
#TeamTerpLoc

Back