Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

Haven’t had a chance to try them yet, but I will be on this next grow. Funny story: I told my wife I wanted some for xmas. She said she got them. Turned out she got me something completely different that had nothing to do with Grove Bags. I will definitely be taking advantage of the discount!

#TeamTerpLoc

Newbie here approaching my first ever grow. So I’ve never used Grove Bags but they’re extremely popular among growers on YouTube, Instagram, and AFN so theyre definitely on my list of things to purchase for my grow! #TeamTerpLoc

'Theres nothing turdy about strains wrapped in the safety of a TerpLoc Grove Bag baby!'

#TeamTerpLoc

... and here's my second entry to this awesome contest :)
I've never win anything by contest, so maybe this time I will !
Anyway I plan to get some grove bags to cure my next run...
#TeamTerpLoc

I can't believe I have never heard of these before, and reading all the amazing reviews, I feel like I've been excluded from a gang... Suki and Wild Bill... why have you not told me about Grove Bags before???
I've always been a Boveda - Mason kind of Guy, and have been very happy with my results, but these Grove Bags sound like they're in a different league, plus no more clanking jars. Some of my jars hold 6-7 ounces and I dread the thought of the inevitable catastrophe.
I'm gonna go shopping for some now!

#TeamTerpLoc

With the 2022 grow and show going on I most definitely could use these, seeing how I opened the space back up :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
#TeamTerpLoc

Back