Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

Amazon, but I'm sure it came from the same place
I paid 13 quid and ive got buds in the brown paper bag ready to be checked and im pretty sure mog will have some input when he logs in

I got mine from Home Depot! It has 3 diff modes but I just leave it on the wood setting! Think rest are for other materials but the wood setting what u need for testing canna %! Just gently insert prongs a smidge and it’ll read right away! :d5:

I got mine from Home Depot! It has 3 diff modes but I just leave it on the wood setting! Think rest are for other materials but the wood setting what u need for testing canna %! Just gently insert prongs a smidge and it’ll read right away! :d5:
This meter has 4 different wood types to test thats what im unsure of as you can see in the pics mate
20210615_160327.jpg
20210615_160355.jpg

I’m not sure if it actually reads diff on the different settings or if it’s just the range it’ll read that changes! I’d grab a bud and stab it on a few diff settings to see if the % changes! :shrug:

I’m not sure if it actually reads diff on the different settings or if it’s just the range it’ll read that changes! I’d grab a bud and stab it on a few diff settings to see if the % changes! :shrug:
St. Tom
You know how to play with things.............Just do it! :biggrin: :cools:

I would say D........based on the woods.
Although I don't get teak being grouped with cork
i was thinking d
thanks boys

I would take a bud of known proper moisture content (62% RH in a jar) and mesure it on all 4 scales to see which one reads 11% then use that one.
great minds think alike i tried that so d it is i got 11 per cent with buds that have been curing for about 3 months and thanks to all of you guys back here

great minds think alike i tried that so d it is i got 11 per cent with buds that have been curing for about 3 months and thanks to all of you guys back here
Imma have to do this tonight!

Back