Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Looking good, how is that OD smelling? I have only run a couple of seeds that have orange genetics and they were a stretch to get to an orange aroma. I like the size of the OD also (26"), as I am partial to medium and small varieties for my cabinet(s).

She is very stinky, very tasty. She has a nice orange scent but Diesel is predominant.

I am flushing my first Forum Stomper as we speak. I will be very honest. The quality of the Forum Stomper is fing amazing looking. I will be hoarding it to myself! Seriously, it will have to be great, it is the nicest looking plant I have going. It is the shape of Sour Stomper, but with bigger buds and intense frost coverage. I will be doing more for sure. I am almost done flushing, a couple more days. Good job so far, I will be following along for the ride. Peace, slow

@slowandeasy Thanx Master Slow for your kind words ... that means a lot to me!

It‘s my second run on her. First time I let her grow naturally except a bit of leaf tucking here and then but she got too big for my taste. She‘s very branchy with a vigorous growth so this time I topped her, pulled off a lot of secondaries and more leafs than usual trying to arrange and organize inner growth ... I hope this decision was a good one.

Forum Stomper is definitely a keeper! Beautiful structure, easy to grow (I would recommend to be careful with nutes during the first 16-20 days ... during this cycle she needs less than other strains), good yield potential and an awesome high (happy, good vibes...).

I‘m very curious about the Sour Stomper I am currently running and the White Stomper which is next to come.

Cheers and happy growing!

Last edited:
Forgotten Cookies

I chopped her last week after 74 days of life. Growing was a breeze. She dried in paper backs and today she was ready for the jars.

She yielded 146gr. dry (5,15oz) which is a 2,9gr/w. I'm very happy with the result ... never had such a yield before.

31-03-001.JPG

04-04-001.JPG

Sour Stomper took the topping very well, now it's time for a little LST ... all branches and even the fans are lashed down. Today I fed her 600ml, nutes slightly raised. Day 20 for her.
The second pic shows the "splitted" branch ... now having 9 to play with :thumbsup: ...

04-04-001 SSt.JPG

04-04-002 SSt.JPG

Last edited:
It's day 41 for Forum Stomper. I started with the base nutes for flower, BigBud will be added in 4-5 days. She's in her stretch .. 5cm (2in.) per day. She drank 1900ml today.

04-04-004 FSt.JPG

And here the Forgotten Cookies, chopped yesterday at day 74 from sprout. I would have given here 5-7 days more but I'm running out of weed ... so decision was easy :smokeit:

She was 55cm tall and 45cm wide, topped above the 4th node, LST and she gave me 633gr wet weight of manicured buds .... so I guess 120-140gr dry (using 50W of light ... that would be something between 2,4 and 2,8 gr/w, which is not bad at all I think) I will post an update once she's ready for the jars.

View attachment 1037402
View attachment 1037403

View attachment 1037404

View attachment 1037405
View attachment 1037406

View attachment 1037409

Sweet haul, one common ground I’m seeing in good Grows are individual lights per plant .... In my short grow autos, 5 months, noticed light tolerance differences between strains and individual lights help solve that issue.

Good thread - Got ya on speed-dial!

Sweet haul, one common ground I’m seeing in good Grows are individual lights per plant .... In my short grow autos, 5 months, noticed light tolerance differences between strains and individual lights help solve that issue.

Good thread - Got ya on speed-dial!

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words. :thanks:

Forgotten Cookies has been my first plant grown under individual Cobs and I‘m thrilled about them. Their intensity and penetration is awesome and it‘s a lot easier to adjust the single lights over the ladies (also playing with overlapping and reflection) than adjust plants with different needs under a panel.

Forgotten Cookies and Orange Diesel, for example, can deal a lot better with high light intensity than my Forum Stomper. In their forties, FC and OD grew well with the lights at 50cm (20in), at the same age Forum Stomper needs less (60cm / 24in) on the other hand. FS is still stretching 1-2in per day .... I will see but maybe I‘ll run out of height and have to take off the lens of her Cob to reduce light intensity.

Cheers and happy growing!

Back