Mephisto Genetics Gringo's perpetual Mephisto grow .... HubbaBubbaHaze harvested

Great growing. Your Forgotten Cookies is really nice. And I hope the Orange Diesel turns out well for you. I grew two of them recently and they produced lots of quality material. All my friends and family love the OD.

Good on you for starting a thread on your grows my friend. Its not easy if English is not your native tongue. I like your pictures. And the recognition you give to the genetics.

:cheers:

:vibes:

Great growing. Your Forgotten Cookies is really nice. And I hope the Orange Diesel turns out well for you. I grew two of them recently and they produced lots of quality material. All my friends and family love the OD.

Good on you for starting a thread on your grows my friend. Its not easy if English is not your native tongue. I like your pictures. And the recognition you give to the genetics.

:cheers:

:vibes:

Thanks a lot for your warm words, which I really appreciate. It‘s the second time that I‘m growing OD. Love this strain ... very stinky (the loudest Mephisto I‘ve grown so far). Hope to do a better work than last time. This run I topped here and she has taken it very well. Would have loved to spread here even more but I don‘t have the space to do it. It‘s always a challenge (and a lot of fun) to adapt the ladies to my needs (space).

Happy growing, bro :cheers:

Thanks a lot for your warm words, which I really appreciate. It‘s the second time that I‘m growing OD. Love this strain ... very stinky (the loudest Mephisto I‘ve grown so far). Hope to do a better work than last time. This run I topped here and she has taken it very well. Would have loved to spread here even more but I don‘t have the space to do it. It‘s always a challenge (and a lot of fun) to adapt the ladies to my needs (space).

Happy growing, bro :cheers:

I found Orange Diesel has an amazing natural structure and I did not have to do much to them. No topping. Minimal LST. They grew about 34 inches tall and they all had long colas with a lot of air around them. Not a lot of leaf foliage at all so did not have to defoliate. Because they were lanky and nice space around the between colas I basically just let them be. I did not try to open them up since they did not need.it. So they did not require a lot of space in the tent because they grew up, not outwards. Small footprint.

These are two OD about day 35. Check out the shoots growing straight up and lots of space around them.

I cant wait to grow this genetics again, but I have quite a few new MG strains to try for the first time so it will have to wait.

upload_2019-3-31_19-33-14.png

I found Orange Diesel has an amazing natural structure and I did not have to do much to them. No topping. Minimal LST. They grew about 34 inches tall and they all had long colas with a lot of air around them. Not a lot of leaf foliage at all so did not have to defoliate. Because they were lanky and nice space around the between colas I basically just let them be. I did not try to open them up since they did not need.it. So they did not require a lot of space in the tent because they grew up, not outwards. Small footprint.

These are two OD about day 35. Check out the shoots growing straight up and lots of space around them.

I cant wait to grow this genetics again, but I have quite a few new MG strains to try for the first time so it will have to wait.

View attachment 1037757

Very nice plants! Last time I let her grow naturally and she was very similar. I was using a Led-panel and she was 90cm (35in) tall when chopped ... a bit too tall for my taste and new set up. BTW I love to top and LST ... it‘s so much fun (usually I don‘t grow indicas so I’ve never had an issue with it).

My Sour Stomper, growing her for the first time, seems to be quite happy and shows a good branching, so I topped her yesterday above the 4th node (day 16 from seed). LST will be started asap.

01-04-001 SSt.JPG

01-04-002 SSt.JPG

The Forum Stomper (day 38 from seed) also was topped above the 4th node and trained. Now she's 42cm (16,5in) tall and 48cm (19in) wide ... I guess she will finish her stretch in the late forties so there's more to come. If you plan LST on her you have to start early because growth is getting rigid quickly. In addition she is very branchy and requires a good plant management.

01-04-003 FSt.JPG

01-04-004 FSt.JPG

Last edited:
Back