Live Stoners Greetings from South America

Hello!! so continuing with the journey, i love checking on the girls and just being inside the room, :)

I watered the plants on sunday, (day 7) with 1.8 L per 3gallon smart pots and 3L per 5 gallon smart pot, no run off. The water had 0.5 ml/l of bio heaven and the same of bio grow, it also had 1ml/l of root juice, water ph lowered to 6.2 with fruit vinegar..... (is vinegar safe for lowering ph? i want to keep it organic so any thoughts on this would be appreciated)

Here some pictures at day 8

Attachments

• IMG_5138.JPG
    IMG_5138.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5139.JPG
    IMG_5139.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5141.JPG
    IMG_5141.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5142.JPG
    IMG_5142.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5143.JPG
    IMG_5143.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5144.JPG
    IMG_5144.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5145.JPG
    IMG_5145.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5146.JPG
    IMG_5146.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5147.JPG
    IMG_5147.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 69
What do you think guys? some are larger than others, i found 2 of the seedlings fallen on day 3 and 4, i just planted them back (straighten them and pressed them with soil) they now seem more stable and growing at their own paces.

Last edited:
What do you think guys? some are larger than others, i found 2 of the seedlings fallen on day 3 and 4, i just plant them back (straighten them and pressed the with soil) they now seem more stable and growing at their own paces.
what I think? really good start. Sometimes at the start some just too leggy, support them like you did

Thanks @trailanimal !!! i don't know if u saw the pics but 3 of them are significantly bigger than the others, White widow and AmnesiaXPinkDiesel have 2 sets of leaves and are growing fast, and Sweet Tooth has a huge set of first leaves. I also noticed that the ones that kept the seed shell to long are growing slower and two of them have deformed first leaves.

Can I use this product to lower the ph? Novafol PH Master, it reads

"Extra regulator PH and hard water softener . Prevents hydrolysis of pesticides."

"Acidifying , humectant, adjuvant, and hard water softener"

"Ph Master contains in its structure, glycols and acid buffers that improves the application of broths and gives greater stability to the mix, ........ , gives greater penetration , dispersion and adherence of pesticides , bio-stimulants and foliar fertilizers."

Chemical Composition

Organic and inorganic acids................43%
Inert ingredients.............................57%

Please some help!
IMG_5149.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5150.JPG
    IMG_5150.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 47
Off to a good start you should talk to some one and get her moved to the correct section for more eyes to see the journal bro. Or just start a grow journal now in the right part of the forum take care keep up the good work.

Off to a good start you should talk to some one and get her moved to the correct section for more eyes to see the journal bro. Or just start a grow journal now in the right part of the forum take care keep up the good work.

Thanks @Moondude!!! I took my time to decide!

@Fairlynew Hi!! thanks for the reply and the advice, i already wrote to @epenguin and am waiting for the reply but I would love to hear what you think, is it better to start a journal or to convert this thread into the journal and have it moved? and where would you think i should put my journal considering the characteristics of my grow,
Those are:

i am a newbie
growing indoor
Led Lights
Soiless medium
Organic (as much as i can)

Thanks a lot !!!! take care

Back