Live Stoners Greetings from South America

I mean after i put the seed in the ground. I've read that after a day, 2 days, after the fake leaves appear, etc. What Do you think?

TFR

what kind of light we talking here? a little heat/ warmth helps...I like to start with small light on or in a warm window sill.......somehow the light helps them grow even as a seed....theres some radiant energy going on...depends on the light I guess

what kind of light we talking here? a little heat/ warmth helps...I like to start with small light on or in a warm window sill.......somehow the light helps them grow even as a seed....theres some radiant energy going on...depends on the light I guess

Led Lights

Hello!

So i turned on the lights just a moment ago. NL still didn't germ but i put it on the ground and water a bit, let's wait and see, obviously i still have hope.

Most of the rest look like the two in the picture.

Thanks For Reading

Attachments

• IMG_5107.JPG
    IMG_5107.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5106.JPG
    IMG_5106.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 49
Didn't you fiddle while Rome burned ?

Whatever.....Welcome to AFN my SA buddy.....wow, I now have a friend in South Africa.....that is a first !!!!

Hey Nero, as soon as the girls put their heads above the soil, get the lights ON. there is no time to waste as the clock is ticking with Auto's....they only have so many days to live. You need to get the max out of them. Don't panic though and don't over water.

Do enjoy your grow and learn as you grow.......have fun....eP.

Back