Live Stoners Greetings from South America

I also am a fan of the 20/4 routine, but you would be well advised to give them 24/0 for a good kick start. Maybe three days then switch back down.
I once put some under my LED and some on a good window sill.....it was like Black & White.....night and day....I will never again ignore the amount of progress you can make in the first few days.....good luck pal,.....eP.

I also am a fan of the 20/4 routine, but you would be well advised to give them 24/0 for a good kick start. Maybe three days then switch back down.
I once put some under my LED and some on a good window sill.....it was like Black & White.....night and day....I will never again ignore the amount of progress you can make in the first few days.....good luck pal,.....eP.
I stay 24 hour till they show sex then go 18/6

24/7 is what i run from begining until the end every auto i have ever grown has been 24/7 I have grown my fair share of nice plants. It is easier on the lights too led not turning them on and off twice a day IMO

I am considering 24/7. I previously decided on 20/4 because of some grower saying that the plant still needs time to rest, and by doing so it will grow stronger and healthier. Of course i have non to very little knowledge about autoflowers and plants in general, i don't know if they need time to rest, to assimilate food, if some processes occur during nighttime or if those are necessary. I have learnt though that some ruderalis strains are used to light all day long in the northern hemisphere, and, that amount of light is a big factor in yields.

So if anyone in this amazing community would be kind enough to give me valid reasons to change my light plan to a 24/7 schedule i would really appreciated. I like the idea of not using the temporizer outlet because i tried it once and didn't turn on the lights when it should have, then it did, so i have trust issues with those things. Another point for 24/7 is what i read (i think) in one of your journals @Fairlynew is that led lights last longer or have less malfunctions if they are always on.

I just want what's best for the plants.

Thanks For Reading

Last edited:
After some research i will leave the lights on 24/7, lets see how it goes, also I just lowered the lights to 12", are they to low? what do you think?

TFR

Yesterday i put a tower fan inside the room first to low and 12 hours later to medium power. NL is not responding, its still a seed and my hopes for it are done. Nevertheless 8/9 germinated so i am happy! I'll upload some pictures later, the seedlings are of different sizes and angles, most of them are still with the shell on but 2.

TFR

got scared and raised them to 17.5"

TFR
I use a 25w led in my "waiting for greenhouse" window grow, I try to keep it 16-18", first time I used it kept it too close thinking small can run closer, lol, had a little burn. Learning curve a little like watering, laughing at myself. You'll figure what's best for your light, and probably someone with real lighting experience will stop by

Welcome to AFN Nero

giphy.gif

*dances*

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Glad you joined up!
Happy growing

Blue ^_^

:d5:

Hello! how can I pass this thread to the journal section or indoor section or where it belongs?.......... or do i have to create a new one in the correct section of growing?

Back