Live Stoners Hello! I'm happy to be here!

I should add that I think the bigger plant got a bit of wind burn. It grew tall enough such that the oscillating fan wasn't just ruffling the leaves, but rather it was making the whole plant twist back and forth. Adjusted the fan, which is a 10" one. I'll replace that when my oscillating tower fan arrives on Tuesday.

One lesson learned so far is to essentially create a checklist of all the variables I need to consider when checking on my ladies. Don't just think, I'll check the water this morning. Go one by one...how do the leaves look, how is the fan hitting the plant, how heavy are the pots, what is the combo of temp and humidity, any signs of pests, etc.

Might want to switch fan timer for a temp controller that comes on when needed.

@Jpkindbud day 19 since sprouting. Both are starting to show some pistils, and this one looks like it is starting to stretch. Would you recommend I increase the light to 80% at this point? I welcome thoughts and suggestions from anyone else, too.

RocBud Mar 8, 21.jpg

Increase exhaust CFM speed to lower temps a bit, you may need to add a 2nd humidifier in the tent, as RH drops as exhaust CFM increase.

50-60% RH at that age is good. (75-77 Fahrenheit with 55% RH or above would be very good at that age of your plant).

@Jpkindbud day 19 since sprouting. Both are starting to show some pistils, and this one looks like it is starting to stretch. Would you recommend I increase the light to 80% at this point? I welcome thoughts and suggestions from anyone else, too.

View attachment 1294761
Pretty sure I see her showing sex, definitely safe to up it a little if you keep the lights at the same height. If your temps allow it. After upping lights keep close eye to avoid bleaching, your plants will let you know if they like it. Looks good to me though, seems pretty healthy!

Increase exhaust CFM speed to lower temps a bit, you may need to add a 2nd humidifier in the tent, as RH drops as exhaust CFM increase.

50-60% RH at that age is good. (75-77 Fahrenheit with 55% RH or above would be very good at that age of your plant).

Thank you for the note. I've added a second humidifier which I run when the lights are on. It is currently 83F with RH of 64%.

The exhaust fan in the tent is connected to a controller that adjusts based on max/min settings for temp and humidity. That air is exhausted into the 10' x 10' the tent is housed in. Problem here is that the exhaust fan in the room is one of the more generic exhaust fans; it has a speed dial but no controller settings. I can't leave it on all the time because it is too powerful and sucks all the humidity out of the room (the fan came as part of a tent kit). I may need to downsize the fan CFM (currently 440) and get another AC Infinity with controller.

Pretty sure I see her showing sex, definitely safe to up it a little if you keep the lights at the same height. If your temps allow it. After upping lights keep close eye to avoid bleaching, your plants will let you know if they like it. Looks good to me though, seems pretty healthy!
Yes, she is showing sex. OK, I flipped the switch from 60% to 80% (there isn't any option between the two). At the moment, my tent fan is keeping the heat steady, but my RH has dropped. I'll go dial up the humidifier a bit to get that bac up. Thanks!

Yes, she is showing sex. OK, I flipped the switch from 60% to 80% (there isn't any option between the two). At the moment, my tent fan is keeping the heat steady, but my RH has dropped. I'll go dial up the humidifier a bit to get that back up. Thanks!
Some light details if it helps. Now that I've adjusted it:

* 30" above the canopy. I have room to raise it.
* 592 PPFD for the taller one, 576 for the smaller one
* Pulling 558W

Nice sturdy stems, the plant looks healthy!

Keep on keepin on, growme!

Back