Live Stoners Greetings from South America

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to this community that has been so helpful in figuring out how to grow indoor. Thank you for that! (threads by @Chester @Fairlynew @A-Train, etc.) After a couple of months preparing myself, with literally no previous experience in growing absolutely anything, I've put up together a small grow room 3x4.

Most, if not all, of the brands that you talk about and use in your grows are not present in my country so i had to be resourceful in finding ways of getting them or finding a substitute. Here's what i got!

3gallon smartpots (6)
5gallon Smartpots (3)
soilless (sunshine#8 (peat, perlite, vermiculite, lime), coco coir, extra perlite, worm castings)
Chinese led panel 800w (160 real watts) and 1200w (240 real watts)
Biobizz Nutrients (grow, bloom, top max, bio heaven, root juice)

Seeds
NL - Sensi
GSC - Fast buds
WW - Spliff
Sweet Tooth - Midweek song
Purple - Spanish
Bubble Kush - Royal Queen
Amnesia X Pink Diesel - MS
Jack Herer - Greenhouse
Lemon Haze - Emerald Triangle

I think (or feel) i am taking to much for my first grow, 9 different strains with two different pot sizes in almost 3x3 room (i leave 1x3 yo i can get inside the room and work properly) with two cheap Chinese lamps. But 8/9 seeds are already in their pots so from here now is going forward.

I would love to here some advice, ideas or any input i can receive from you.

Thanks For Reading

Nero

Going to be a lot of fun for you, hope you'll continue along and report how it goes. We all love pictures here.

Are those all autos, or some are photoperiod strains? Sounds like a good mix.

:bump:

Hi Mediscrogs, thanks for my first reply ever!

They are all autos, Northern Lights is the only one that hasn't germinated yet after 48h. I will upload pics as soon as i take some and learn how to do it.

I also forgot to say that i have an in-line outtake fan 6" and the intake is passive. I also added a tsp of VAM endo to the furrow beneath the seed when i planted them.

Thanks For Reading

Cool, man, you might just keep this thread rolling for a journal and a moderator could help you move it to the Indoor section if you like, you'll get more views and input that way. There's also a New Growers section too, you'll be sure to get lots of positive support and feedback there to help keep your first grow on track.

Above all, have fun growing your own and welcome to AFN

You have the desire and the equipment. That is quite a few plants for that amount of space bro northern lights auto can get quite huge bro. Best of luck i will be following your grow

@Fairlynew @Anthropolis @Ripper @HashMaster @trailanimal THank you for the replies and welcomes!

NL hasn't germinated and its going to be close to 72 hours now, I think if it doesn't i won't plant another strain (or NL) so i'll have a bit more space and follow @Fairlynew 's advice, after all i've learnt a lot from your grows. I'll also be pony tailing and lst in all of them.

Wall

JACK HERER 5gallon PURPLE AMNESIA X PINK DIESEL

SWEET TOOTH GIRL SCOUT COOKIES WHITE WIDOW 5gallon

NORTHERN LIGHTS LEMON HAZE 5gallon BUBBLE KUSH

Thanks For Reading

Here I'll upload some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5103.JPG
    IMG_5103.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5101.JPG
    IMG_5101.JPG