Sweet Seeds Green Poison FV by Sweets Seeds - Part of my Multi - Strain 2017

Quick pre harvest photo, humidity is really killing me so have been forced to chop. Pretty sure she is around 8 weeks but personally think she could do with another. She also is now flopping all over the place too so is probably ripe for picking :pass:

Some really nice colours coming out through plain water and molasses.
rsz_img_20170614_144658.jpg

Here is my Green Poison FV,

Very smelly
fart.gif
but in a lovely way, genetics must be full of skunk as the smell is very reminiscent of days gone by.

Not really done anything special with this one, just been left to do her thing and as been fully outdoor for the last couple of days then put inside for the dark period.

Top dressed with bat guano and bone meal with a tadge of Alfalfa, plain water with a few drops of Terpinator.View attachment 753647 View attachment 753649

Friggin awesome bud!! Looks like a top class smoke!! I am growing a single Sweet Green POison....cant wait for sept!! Getting pretty big for 74 days old(1 liter AN jug for scale)
IMG_5254.JPG

Shes done well mate to be honest, no mold as yet but have had a fan blowing on them outside, its about 64 Rh at the moment so not going to risk it, one drop of water and I think that would be it, specially on the main cola as it is pretty dense and covered in resin @912GreenSkell

One of the Sour Dubble's is going to be chopped too, shes handled it very well mate for the amount of resin.

Last edited:
:jointman: Nudger, cracking job on her mate! :d5: :clapper: ... GP is one of the most consistent strains I've seen, even across the variation spectrum, auto - FV- photo',... between myself and others here, all have been grown out and "evaluated"- :eyebrows:... Sweet's entire line-up of FV's are brilliant! I got my first one (GP) by accident, an error sending FV instead of auto... Dropped it anyway, beginning of Aug. a few years ago,.. finished in mid Oct. outside, with 4 weeks in bloom only! Since then, none of my GPFV's have taken longer than 4 weeks and change for bloom :coffee: .... Oh, and good nose skill mate, she is in fact mostly Skunk lineage, selected for fruity aromatics,... One of my fav' aroma's out there! My nose says exotic fruits, kaffir lime and lychee notes,... Her build is spot on, a rather open structure,... but she makes such dense, resinous bud, the yields can deceivingly high!
...lovely, you got more color than usual,.. I get some light purple burnishing typically,... We'll see how much GS here gets in his cool climate! ... :drool:ooooohhh, those buds, dense and gummy...so pretty too! Better colors than I get.... but the resins are always there with this strain! ..... Excellent grow Nudge' :woody: :slap: :clapper: :cheers:
GPa.jpg

:jointman: Nudger, cracking job on her mate! :d5: :clapper: ... GP is one of the most consistent strains I've seen, even across the variation spectrum, auto - FV- photo',... between myself and others here, all have been grown out and "evaluated"- :eyebrows:... Sweet's entire line-up of FV's are brilliant! I got my first one (GP) by accident, an error sending FV instead of auto... Dropped it anyway, beginning of Aug. a few years ago,.. finished in mid Oct. outside, with 4 weeks in bloom only! Since then, none of my GPFV's have taken longer than 4 weeks and change for bloom :coffee: .... Oh, and good nose skill mate, she is in fact mostly Skunk lineage, selected for fruity aromatics,... One of my fav' aroma's out there! My nose says exotic fruits, kaffir lime and lychee notes,... Her build is spot on, a rather open structure,... but she makes such dense, resinous bud, the yields can deceivingly high!
...lovely, you got more color than usual,.. I get some light purple burnishing typically,... We'll see how much GS here gets in his cool climate! ... :drool:ooooohhh, those buds, dense and gummy...so pretty too! Better colors than I get.... but the resins are always there with this strain! ..... Excellent grow Nudge' :woody: :slap: :clapper: :cheers:View attachment 771456

My guess on GP pull? Lots!! :D Doing very solid on day 85, especially with such a crappy year with weather. We'll have to see what happens with colour...not a sign of anything other than bright green so far in this cool season.
IMG_5304.JPG

Thanks both @912GreenSkell @Waira lovely strain indeed, both of yours looks great, going to be fair chunk of bud come harvest @912GreenSkell :thumbsup:

I had a feeling she would throw out some nice colour at the end, really nice purple calyx's throughout the bud. Left a few small buds to see if I can prompt a reveg fully outdoors, worth a go I reckon.

Back