Mephisto Genetics SODK x Alien OG grown by Nudger

Couple of photos of my Skysenberg and SODK x Alien OG, both seem very happy and healthy.

Out enjoying the UK sun in the conservatory today, top dressed with some bat guano. Plain water, molasses and Terpinator from now until the end, may slip a tadge of sulphur dusting in at the base, seems to increase resin and essential oils, works on oil seed rape and good as a fungicide in veg.

IMG_20170408_154441.jpg
IMG_20170408_154840.jpg

Last edited:
Latest pics for the SODK x Alien OG, really happy with this plant, smell, resin, ease of growth, everything is spot on. Can only imagine how big she would be in a bigger pot and more hours of light, probably getting around 12-14 hours only, but saying I do treat autos like photos most of time, longer hours in veg up until about 2 weeks of flower then drop the hours down, honestly don't think there would be much difference from 20/4, maybe I am wrong.

Plain water and Terpinator with a top dressing of Bat Guano and Alfalfa. Happy Days :thumbsup:

IMG_20170415_102025.jpg

IMG_20170415_101859.jpg

Last edited:
A quick picture of my SODK x Alien OG
Currently doing a multi strain including both photoperiods and autoflowers.

Here is the link if anyone is interested - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-photos-and-autos-light-dep-uk-style.58125/

View attachment 715117
Hey, Nudge Budlet lol Lovely Lady there, my friend!! Ive just been slavering through ..... ...oops I meant lOOking with big eyes haha through some seed banks, Mephisto are looking the bomb as are some sweet seeds strains.

A new one to join the fun is Chem City Blues x Chemdoggin :thumbsup:

Going to be just a root stim in veg, top dress in flower with a few foliars mixed in for prevention and branching.

Will also bottom feed in attempt to speed up root growth.

rsz_img_20170421_202824.jpg

Back