Mephisto Genetics SODK x Alien OG grown by Nudger

Nice and lush and vibrantly green that my friend, Im liking Mephisto beans more and more @nudger361976 I think that's going to be like The Fyyahh ..... yup indeedy ... :pass:It Burns Seerrrweeeet!!
Loving all your girls mate, ive updated just a bit ago.
:biggrin: Prof Green :smoking:

A quick pic of the SODK x Alien OG.

Cant seem to get my photos back in check, sorry about the blur, again!

Buds are starting to get heavy and dense up, being fed with water, molasses and Terpinator

Very happy with the plant, oh and absolutely is a stinker!

Hopefully, the fade should kick in, other wise I have over done the Alfalfa again.

IMG_20170423_085436.jpg

Morning All,

Just a few pics of my SODK x Alien OG Autoflower by Mephisto Genetics.

She as just started to fade, I am really wanting to harvest this lady ASAP
default_thumbsup.gif

One more day and thats it, could probably do with the rest of the week but needs must and all that. Plain water and just molasses.

rsz_1img_20170508_102007.jpg
rsz_img_20170508_102053.jpg
rsz_img_20170508_102032.jpg

SODK x Alien OG :smoking:

Lovely buds, really reminds me of the Alien v Triangle, will do the 3rd and final trim when fully 100% dry. Will be growing this again in the near future but in a bigger pot, the strain as the potential to yield a shed load.

Very creamy aroma with a fruity twang when lightly squeezed.

Thanks for the genetics @mephisto :thumbsup:

IMG_20170512_112049.jpg

sorry for the late reply @derek420colorado it was only in a 6.5 litre UK pot, I reckon in DWC it would yield a lorry load. Didn't really push it that much either to be honest and was probably only getting around 14 hours of light in the end, if that.

I ended up with a 2 zips, but could have easily improved on that if I had grown it full potential, everyone loves it, its sort of got a creamy vanilla smell to it but turns to citrus on the squeeze, the taste was lovely even without a cure and the potency is there too.

Quick pic of a couple of finished buds from the Skysenberg autoflower by Mephisto Genetics, a tadge bright where I took the pic, stinky stuff this and quite powerful, up there with photoperiods in regards to potency. I really let her go on longer than I should have, was probably ready a couple of weeks ago, however it does now glue you to the seat!
rsz_img_20170601_102226.jpg

Back