Outdoor Green Ops 2015

maffro

Mwg Drwg
Reaction score
Now that winter has passed its time to forget about team deathmatch and storage hunters and start dragging bags of soil into the wilderness to give the pricey dealer the middle finger. This year im going with super cali haze and early skunk on this thread, the 2 cali haze popped the surface today but look brownish compared to the other seedlings so we'll see on those two, the photos ill germinate next week. Im using cheap compost 3 50 litre bags for £10 sort of quality ! To start of im using John Innes seedling and cutting compost mixed with perlite and John Innes no1, the photos are going straight into the grow bags.

DSCF1801.jpg
The new start up box, the space needed to start autos off is a killer
DSCF1794.jpg
DSCF1795.jpg
Both of these containers hold ten gallons-ish and if the cali hazes dont make it then im open to suggestion for other hazey autos "Or" the fresians will move in.
1st wave of autos out at the end of the month, ive also got blackberry kush, wwidow and euphoria autos which ill do over in the DP section. Hope every one has a good season and its not too late to start off your own Op, alsong as you germinate by june (in the UK !)
Mission is a go

Looking forward to your grow again this year maffro :thumbs:

La Buena Hierba has a Sour Diesel Haze, I'll be testing out some early finishing haze crosses very shortly outdoor this year.

:peace:

Not much happening but heres a little update, both of the sch germinated but ones a bit mutanty and im gonna pull her next week if she doesnt improve. Ive got some freebies of ultraviolate auto ? or automazar dp ! Didnt want to do more dp strains but ill germ both of those to replace the sch and the most vigorous will get the spot.
DSCF1661.jpg

Also put into soak 5 minutes ago 2 earlyskunks from Sensi.

I have a plan of starting a photo plant, not an outdoor strain but something grade like a kush or a widow strain, and doing it 12 -12 from seed in the fluro box through july and the start of aug then putting it out, anyone else ever done this or seen someone pull it off ?

Not much sunshine this month, just gales, rain and poor temps !
DSCF1667.JPG

So ive preped 7 grow bags, doubled up the bags for extra stregnth and camo and ive put in a little mychrozzai fungi.
The Cali haze went out at the start of May, one is stunted and was only half the size so i kept her back and put her out today. The one that went out at the start of the month has been battered by very strong winds and is showing signs of nute deficiency, she got her 1st feed today so we'll see on her the other im leaving in the start up pot so im putting an early skunk in her drainage pipe spot.

DSCF1666.JPG

DSCF1662.JPG

The one on the left is calihaze.
The weather seems to have been poor since mid April does the El Ninio year mean crapper than average weather for the UK ?

Looking great @maffro , has the weather been rainy there or just crap sunshine? We've had very little rain and warm weather up my parts in Canada.

yes darth very good weather indeed ! and i hope my crop goes well as yours friend , we get testy weather here in Canada and certainly in zone 3b , should have them out by june 10th and sailing from then .

Darth theres been rain, hail storms, gale force winds and today sunshine all day long ! The super autos are in a bad way as one looks like its got torn roots and is pretty much dead and the other is the half speed one which is really weak. So im sacking the spot with the 2 big containers, my knees cant take hiking up to that one its causing more pain than producing pain killing herb so that ones gone and ill recycle the parts in the winter.
Ill post up dates of all my plants here from now on as long as the sun starts playing nicely

Back