GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

:headbang: - rocking results as usual folks! :bravo:

OK, my laggardly ass is well under way! :coffee:...I swore I posted earlier, but can't find it? :confused1: ...I blame the Garlicane hash....:dizzy:
Here's a drive-by update for now... @GreenLifeBiotics
Tony, I have dosed a few rounds of EMCK, R2S and today a couple drops of LOM on these 3 auto's, which are about 12 days old... Notable acceleration in growth the last 48h! Dosage was as per chart recommendations, maybe a tad richer... My issue is they don't get much watering, but I'm angling for at least 3 doses/week...
I've not started a thread yet, so some details:
- soil is a blend of Empire Builder (pretty rich) and King's Mix (lighter), with KIS Organics Nutrient Pack dry amendment cooked in...
- RO water
- about 18/6 sched'
- mid 70's ave. T's

Auto's are Jack Summer Love (private breeder), Strawberry Kush (Jean-O), Orange BBgum (Twisted Tree)-->

grp.jpg
jsl.jpg
obg.jpg
sk.jpg

These 2 Jeanogenetics Root Beer Float day 65 and Blueberry Cheezecake day 59 are sucking down 12 gallons of Greenleaf Megacrop and Greenlife Biotics supplements every 2-3 days. The plants are looking the best they’ve ever been in my tent with Greenlife Biotics to thank. I know what my plants have looked like without and with Greenlife and if I can continue to keep using Greenlife with every grow I know that I’ll be rewarded far greater. Thanks @GreenLifeBiotics
8701BA26-410D-4536-97A6-2443D095D285.jpeg
F1C61C5E-7C53-48FB-B079-242C59078AF7.jpeg
DF493C8B-0F16-4789-BB49-A591A3447423.jpeg

Day 33 for the girls. Last evening I fed the test girls another dose of feed with GLB. 1.5gpg MC, 0.5 ml Enhance, 0.25 ml Micro, and 0.5ml Roots. This will be the last feed of Veg formula. They are showing hairs (pistils) so next feed will be flower formula. They need a defol…
B8636A7C-B294-4745-9F61-C521394CA125.jpeg
8ABA7FA9-1335-40B3-A2BE-B5D6D7F073E9.jpeg

Lights are at approx 50% and temp at 76 deg F and humidity at 62%.

Is it possible for the GLB product to help increase nutrient intake too much? 6 autopots, same res with base nutes of 4.5 grm MegaCrop (1 part) with .5 grm epsom per gal RO water. GLB additives put in tray of individual plants during test. This one plant is showing problems while other 3 in test and controls are not.
IMG_20220610_060955.jpg
IMG_20220610_061019.jpg
IMG_20220610_061001.jpg
IMG_20220610_060939.jpg

Is it possible for the GLB product to help increase nutrient intake too much? 6 autopots, same res with base nutes of 4.5 grm MegaCrop (1 part) with .5 grm epsom per gal RO water. GLB additives put in tray of individual plants during test. This one plant is showing problems while other 3 in test and controls are not.
View attachment 1470318View attachment 1470319View attachment 1470320View attachment 1470321
So are these seedlings or cuts? Reality is when people day they “pheno hunt” or a pack of seeds all same genetics. There will be predominant genetics in each seed that is either from the mother or father with variations in between but the other piece 0 growers talk about in this industry is what is the meaning of pheno hunting? The reality is each seedling out side is the gene rice is the lineage that made it will have also variations in the ability for a plant to uptake every macro, minor and micronutrient. Growers phones hunt for big yields, pest and or disease resistances but he reality it some plants uo take certain nutrients better or worse than others. So same seeds can have a wide variation in the ability to uptake even 1 specific nutrient which can then change the make up of the plant.

simple answer yes Enhance EM can make too much available if You do not have enough nutrients in the pots. That includes cal mag NPK and micro.

Is the entire plant liming out getting lighter in color as well? It may have an issue with iotakkng certain nutrients and can cause issues in seedlings. If a cutting this would be rare and more if a true nutrient isssue. Either way the plant is not uotwkint properly or uptaki g too much of some nutrients ther is locking out others.

when this happens I would cut the enhance Mc too slow down thenutrient uptake. And was this soil as well at all? Sorry forgot what’s what but if soil is also in the pot it may be a mixing issue by whoever create soil so some hit spots and so that are deficient.

I gave my selected girl her first dose. Now she is the more picky one of the two and is smaller, so it was no surprise when she didn't particularly care for it. I cut it back by one third on the next watering/feeding and she's much better. She'll get another dose tonight or tomorrow with the same lower dose. I'm ready for her to jump. Her tentmate/sister got it's first LST.
She catches up, I'll call that a win.

So are these seedlings or cuts? Reality is when people day they “pheno hunt” or a pack of seeds all same genetics. There will be predominant genetics in each seed that is either from the mother or father with variations in between but the other piece 0 growers talk about in this industry is what is the meaning of pheno hunting? The reality is each seedling out side is the gene rice is the lineage that made it will have also variations in the ability for a plant to uptake every macro, minor and micronutrient. Growers phones hunt for big yields, pest and or disease resistances but he reality it some plants uo take certain nutrients better or worse than others. So same seeds can have a wide variation in the ability to uptake even 1 specific nutrient which can then change the make up of the plant.

simple answer yes Enhance EM can make too much available if You do not have enough nutrients in the pots. That includes cal mag NPK and micro.

Is the entire plant liming out getting lighter in color as well? It may have an issue with iotakkng certain nutrients and can cause issues in seedlings. If a cutting this would be rare and more if a true nutrient isssue. Either way the plant is not uotwkint properly or uptaki g too much of some nutrients ther is locking out others.

when this happens I would cut the enhance Mc too slow down thenutrient uptake. And was this soil as well at all? Sorry forgot what’s what but if soil is also in the pot it may be a mixing issue by whoever create soil so some hit spots and so that are deficient.
All were grown from seeds..I figured this was a sensitive pheno as the other 2 show no signs of it. Also it might be rot condition in the bottom of the pots...all are Happy Frog soil, in 3.9 gal auto pots ( bottom feed). Going to flush out with pH'd water and Mykos mycorrhizae and just start back on the res. hoping it perks up and finishes out, if not, oh well, it was an experiment.
It is liming out all over so I initially looked towards pH level, it had drifted to 7 in the res so I had replaced with half the normal fill so I can replace it more often with fresh stuff. It perked up and greened a bit more for a week but over the course of last 2 days it started back so the idea of root problems make it a possible area to look at.....pot is out of it's tray draining out some now, will start flushing it out tonight so I can return it to it's spot in the morning and we shall see what happens, right. LOL

All were grown from seeds..I figured this was a sensitive pheno as the other 2 show no signs of it. Also it might be rot condition in the bottom of the pots...all are Happy Frog soil, in 3.9 gal auto pots ( bottom feed). Going to flush out with pH'd water and Mykos mycorrhizae and just start back on the res. hoping it perks up and finishes out, if not, oh well, it was an experiment.
It is liming out all over so I initially looked towards pH level, it had drifted to 7 in the res so I had replaced with half the normal fill so I can replace it more often with fresh stuff. It perked up and greened a bit more for a week but over the course of last 2 days it started back so the idea of root problems make it a possible area to look at.....pot is out of it's tray draining out some now, will start flushing it out tonight so I can return it to it's spot in the morning and we shall see what happens, right. LOL

Did you start giving it the Brix57 and how lomg if so? I ask as the Brix57 technically will put an additional pull on nitrogen. I am making a new website now and that’s one of the blogs.

So in the testing of my whole line which we don’t sell currently to outside growers. I originally tested it in Coco to get a base line of what does a plant need.

we actually found a 47% increase in Nitrogen in flower over veg which we were not expecting and we narrowed it to a couple of causal effects. The one we talk about is in large part that it had a correlation to the introduction of Brix57. There were some minor causations as well including Nitrogen to Potassium ratios.

you may literally not have enough nitrogen in the pot due to all biology is protein amino acid essential nitrogen and Carbon based. A portion of the nitrogen we believe is being used as an energy source as well as the level of-sustained microbial activity due to the quality and short, medium, and long chain nature of the carbohydrates, short answer large nitrogen usage not in the plant but in the soil as well as they last longer.

secondly we have seen issues in flower within the nitrogen/ potassium ratio.General guidelines would say that there is a 1 to 2 ratio or Nitrogen to Potassium relationship. So there are times that you can have a potassium deficiency that is the actual cause of the liming affect but more often when an overall liming, it’s a lack of nitrogen.

I have never heard of anyone anywhere talk terms of high nitrogen loads in flower so this took us down a vary interesting rabbit hole which has led us to additional research.

it’s all because we don’t have salts in our nutrition so we are finding out things about plants that I don’t know if very few plant experts have contemplated. Actually rather exciting for the research side and we have created a natural defense in plants high enough to raise the brix levels to a point where insects won’t affect the plant but still in research stages so we will hopefully be able to replicate that and bring out but we would never tell growers to not use an IPM program

But I will have a blog on what factors reduce brix levels as well I just need to finish the site to get it all up

side note we use happy frog with our whole line but feed early with it all the way through so it has some of The organic matter and nutrients left at the end instead of of straight water in the beginning as it usually goes deficient pretty quick. It truly maybe that plants needs More nitrogen.

Last edited:
Actually, yes, this is the one getting the brix57 and it got 3rd dose 2 days ago. Am in the process of a few gallon mykos flush at 6.5 pH right now to try to take care of any root problems that might be present and to make sure soil pH is in a good zone. I can understand the high nitrogen use with the GLB products but coupled with the leaf necrosis I tend to lean towards either root problem or off pH in the root zone. Then again I could just be following a dead end with it, but it's what I know probably won't hurt.

Actually, yes, this is the one getting the brix57 and it got 3rd dose 2 days ago. Am in the process of a few gallon mykos flush at 6.5 pH right now to try to take care of any root problems that might be present and to make sure soil pH is in a good zone. I can understand the high nitrogen use with the GLB products but coupled with the leaf necrosis I tend to lean towards either root problem or off pH in the root zone. Then again I could just be following a dead end with it, but it's what I know probably won't hurt.

yeah the microbes are ramped up so much that it gets to the point of canabalizing the plant.

Back