Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

FAT GIRL PROBLEMS...the struggle is REAL! Today is day 61 or 62 for her. I will have to look at the calendar to be sure. Out of the cabinet she came and looking over the trichromes I have decided to start her flush. I have had to get out the string and tie her together a little as she had some branches bending over. every leaf let on her is covered with sticky trichromes. Never have had a plant like this one. Her smell is strangely nothing grapey at all sadly but rather she has a meaty cedar type smell with a hint of lemon. She has never really been a heavy feeder and given what she has wanted the last couple of weeks I don't think she will go much more than 7 to 10 days on her flush. It's all up to her from here on out.

Grape2_day63.jpg

Day 70....Choppin' time is right around the corner. She has been on her flush for over a week now. Over the last 2 days she has just about stopped drinking water. My last two plants did the same thing right as their trichromes and leaves told me it was time to cut them down. She is coloring up very pretty it looks like with a lot of purple...love it! Hardest thing to do now if deciding what to do next my last Deep Blue C or another Sour Crack....hummmm.

Grape_day70.jpg

DAY 71......

I drained her bucket because I wanted give her a good looking over and once I took her out of the cabinet I knew she wasn't going back in! My question is how the heck do people deal with trimming multiple plants at once? I spent a solid 6 hours working on chopping her down! I learned a lot on this grow. Of course the most important thing learned is that I need more space badly. After 6 hours of watching a couple of movies on Netflix I was rewarded with a whopping 1,517 grams wet. If I ballpark 20% final dry weight I am looking at over 10oz off of this 1 plant. This girl is so sticky she was almost not even fun to cut down and trim! Thank you to all who were watching her along the way.

Grape_day71_2.jpg
Grapebud_day71.jpg

Back