Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Love ya'lls garden and your dogs!!

Thank you Chef. We are very glad you could join us. Lots coming to this thread, Root is at work.

Nice garden:greenthumb:

Thanks for swinging by, your light started most of this.

It goes to show that you don't need acreage to grow plenty of food. I'd love to see a return to each house having a large enough garden to be at least partly self-sufficient, but it isn't going to happen. The best I can do is look out for it for myself when we eventually move.

Smashing job!

Our eyes, and rototiller, are bigger than our stomach's

IMG_7965.JPG
IMG_7965.JPG
IMG_7967.JPG
IMG_7969.JPG

IMG_7961.JPG

IMG_7964.JPG
IMG_7963.JPG
IMG_7962.JPG

IMG_7972.JPG
IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7974.JPG
IMG_7975.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG
IMG_7982.JPG

More of our Canna Garden Growhouse...

The top frame that you see is about 7'4" high (223cm), Root is 5'4" (162.5 cm)

The Critical + 2.0's (the ones left), are all tied down, and the Sour Diesel (the one under/around the Orange shelf), and the OG Kush (just beyond that), are as well, and then all the branches are busting the top now too.

IMG_7858.JPG
IMG_7859.JPG
IMG_7860.JPG
IMG_7861.JPG
IMG_7862.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_7864.JPG
IMG_7865.JPG
IMG_7868.JPG
IMG_7869.JPG
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7871.JPG

Glad to hear this, that's really big, she seems very happy with the sun light

Nice!! Getting pretty big now!!!

Yes, I really am enjoying using this Megacrop, I liked how in veg, and now into transition and early flower, the branches shot out everywhere. The key to a good harvest, is a good Veg, imo.

Glad to hear this, that's really big, she seems very happy with the sun light

Not just the one, but all of them, and all the veggies in the other garden too. Most anyways, except the peppers, and tomato patch. The cherry tomatoes were started under the UFO.

Here are the Cherry toms, they said they were climbers, but they look bush to me. Anyway, the plant on the left, was also started in my leftover 2 liter bottle (from the competition) that I had to give up cuz the grasshopper,ate the stem. So I started one of the cherry tomatoes in it without changing the soil. So, all that means that they go more nutrients then the other ones for about a month before we put them outside. You can tell the difference I think. What do you think?

IMG_7884.JPG
IMG_7885.JPG

It goes to show that you don't need acreage to grow plenty of food. I'd love to see a return to each house having a large enough garden to be at least partly self-sufficient, but it isn't going to happen. The best I can do is look out for it for myself when we eventually move.

Smashing job!

We keep sharing with neighbors and Still have lots of veggies!
IMG_7993.JPG

The tomatoes and cucumbers are starting to come in now...no slow down in the zucchini and yellow squash!

IMG_7994.JPG

We taste tested the corn last night. It was sweet and tender...yummy!
IMG_7992 (2).JPG

IMG_7829.JPG

We harvested all three big watermelons and there are several new ones started. They are growing very fast compared to the first 3.

IMG_7813.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG
IMG_7810.JPG

The stringless string beans
IMG_7893.JPG

Cantalope
IMG_7892.JPG

Pumpkin

IMG_7889.JPG

IMG_7895.JPG

Bell peppers

IMG_7790.JPG

Red Hot Cherry Peppers (hopefully they don't get mixed up with the cherry tomatoes!)

IMG_7872.JPG

IMG_7796.JPG

It's just getting light here now, it's time to make the rounds. Eek just lit one :pass:, if I remember to bring the camera with us....

:smokeit:

Back