Goodgraces World of autos.

Looking good.. The organic thing has had me interest for a while, i mixed a supersoil but am not having good results..still working on it... Are the biotabs giving good results??

Looking good.. The organic thing has had me interest for a while, i mixed a supersoil but am not having good results..still working on it... Are the biotabs giving good results??
I'm going to start using them in the next 2 weeks after I harvest my tent so keep posted and you'll see along with myself if the results are worth Wild

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm going to start using them in the next 2 weeks after I harvest my tent so keep posted and you'll see along with myself if the results are worth Wild

My favorite store had samples of eath juice products, so i grabbed a few anticipating my current grow.. Im a bit behind schedule on my new sproutlings, but soon the garden will be in full bloom again.. I liked the recipe on page one for the mite solution, i have them occasionally and will use that when needed.. Most :slap:worthy info here!!:worship:..

My favorite store had samples of eath juice products, so i grabbed a few anticipating my current grow.. Im a bit behind schedule on my new sproutlings, but soon the garden will be in full bloom again.. I liked the recipe on page one for the mite solution, i have them occasionally and will use that when needed.. Most :slap:worthy info here!!:worship:..
I am very happy with the Earth Juice Bloom that I'm currently using

I am very happy with the Earth Juice Bloom that I'm currently using

Have you tried the EJ rainbow mix dry/powdered myco stuff, they have a grow and bloom too, I have some and will be using it on my 4 organic plants... Give me your thoughts on this recipe, it came from high times mag
image.jpeg

the cow manure is harsh i would do compost instead and i would take out the green sand and use rock phosphate . i would look i to crab shell and neem meal also

the cow manure is harsh i would do compost instead and i would take out the green sand and use rock phosphate . i would look i to crab shell and neem meal also

Awesome, i do like that the author gave the readon for using what he did,..I was watching some earth juice videos to learn about teas and such.. Ehat are your thoughts on Alpaca poo for fertilizers and teas, i have access to that locally??

Awesome, i do like that the author gave the readon for using what he did,..I was watching some earth juice videos to learn about teas and such.. Ehat are your thoughts on Alpaca poo for fertilizers and teas, i have access to that locally??
I don't necessarily know how llama poop will work I have use chicken and cow and the past if you visit the no-till section there might be someone else who has experience with it the reason why I said to switch those things out is that green sand doesn't really have as many beneficial elements as rock sulfate which they do the same exact thing however when you're feeding your micro-organisms rock sulfate breaks down slower and last longer manure is just unprocessed which means that it will be very hot and it may take several weeks to a month for it to cool down compost is already been processed so you still get all the great benefits of having manure without having to go through that extra step step ofcookising it

Back