Goodgraces World of autos.

Oh yeah yeah my wife smoked almost all of it up that plant produced a little over a pound and she smoked it all in about two and a half months she didn't share neither I only got an ounce out of it for myself my clients never got any of it.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
She's the one who poses in the pictures but doesn't help you trim or water plants lol that's so funny you should definitely show her a thing or two so she can be your assistant this year especially if you have the amount that you had last year in the spring. It just seems like it was a lot of work for one person

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

She's the one who poses in the pictures but doesn't help you trim or water plants lol that's so funny you should definitely show her a thing or two so she can be your assistant this year especially if you have the amount that you had last year in the spring. It just seems like it was a lot of work for one person

LOL lol lol you are so right yeah that's so funny but it's truth LOL I can't stop laughing you hit the nail on the head with that one Grace I think she's going to help me more this year we had a talk about it and she's going to help me more she insists though that just because she has a card that's help enough LOL I told her it's a lot more than just having a card but she knows I love it I probably get mad at her she freaking did something wrong she damn near killed my rhubarb plant she likes to go crazy with trimming she has to watch and learna little more. she knows that so she leaves it up to me I tried giving her own plants to grow and maybe she'll take up on that this year it's a good possibility she'll give me a helping hand LOL

LOL lol lol you are so right yeah that's so funny but it's truth LOL I can't stop laughing you hit the nail on the head with that one Grace I think she's going to help me more this year we had a talk about it and she's going to help me more she insists though that just because she has a card that's help enough LOL I told her it's a lot more than just having a card but she knows I love it I probably get mad at her she freaking did something wrong she damn near killed my rhubarb plant she likes to go crazy with trimming she has to watch and learna little more. she knows that so she leaves it up to me I tried giving her own plants to grow and maybe she'll take up on that this year it's a good possibility she'll give me a helping hand LOL

You can definitely start small give her an auto plant now to work with and then in the summertime you can go to a photo just show her the different measurements show her what Pest Management is show her what npk is I definitely feel like it's easy to learn my husband on the other hand doesn't do any of that because he doesn't use any of it so that's his justification for not helping me however he definitely knows a lot just by watching me and asking me questions all the time I remember I was having an issue with bugs in my tent and he was asking me if it was a magnesium issue and if I needed to go buy Epsom salt which I think he refer to when I had an issue a year or two ago and I went to the store and purchase tit and then he asked me why and he remembered now. he has a heavy hand at watering and for some reason when I do leave it to him to do it when I'm on vacation or away for long periods of time I end up coming back to weird deficiencies because he doesn't know how to do measurements correctly I do think though if he took the time to learn he would be more than capable he just doesn't have any desire too but I would love to see what she's working with

My basement grow recovered well from pruning and trimming....
cfcee8954c00c4bdbe1166b97763ad3e.jpg
c66858af163beef6a0287533cedd8a05.jpg
b768bf0e6779ffe9e58144c804a4f764.jpg
5077ab3df078eba3dc5cb077e1aca3b4.jpg
894463d7655afbf7c00c23609712192d.jpg
3387c40a035e54f5194e9ce0d1b80e97.jpg
c370dd9469fed82432dc36835a44172f.jpg

Looks good grace I'll get back with you tomorrow though when I get a chance I'm busy today but it looks real good so far

I have six more days before I'm induced so if I go MIA understand why but I definitely will be back once I get everything settled

I have six more days before I'm induced so if I go MIA understand why but I definitely will be back once I get everything settled

Grace how you doing? I hope all is well I guess tomorrow you're going into labor right or did you already go and we just haven't heard from you yet? I hope all is well all goes good with you Mama may God bless you and your children and your family grow on sister grow on.
you know Your growing weed and now you growing little ones too.
Hey you shouldn't have any problems kids grow like weeds too LOL...
Wow !!! U will have your hands full.

Last edited:
Back