Goodgraces World of autos.

the tent is coming along almost 3 or 4 weeks to harvest
f6d33c42450cb2e908f0085d9cea99a7.jpg
852ac9005f0feed3d3dcf2b4960c0bfd.jpg
0ebb164324234b67a4776a40561ed696.jpg
b43c91673e2794b4e021de87da4d49fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Greetings @goodgrace87
Thank you so much for sharing your grow and show with us!
Always love seeing other growers that grow photos and autos indoors and outdoors like you do!

Look forward to seeing how the Bio Tab system work for you. I can see why they invited you as a tester.

Subbed up, so you will be seeing me from time to time as time permits.

Peace

Greetings @goodgrace87
Thank you so much for sharing your grow and show with us!
Always love seeing other growers that grow photos and autos indoors and outdoors like you do!

Look forward to seeing how the Bio Tab system work for you. I can see why they invited you as a tester.

Subbed up, so you will be seeing me from time to time as time permits.

Peace
I truly do appreciate you spending the time out to check out my journal and I am going to be using biotabs in the next two weeks I never had so many things going on at once but I'm trying to figure out where my Niche is and plus my grandfather has stage 4 cancer so that motivates me to provide him with the best medicine that he needs without having to run out

thanks man.. this is the first time ever i had so many different grows going on at the same time. it is time consuming..lol but worth it

I love growing many strains at the same time...keeps me on my toes!! In the winter i do a microgrow indoors, and i run between 5-8 strains at a time(just a single plant of each).

I love growing many strains at the same time...keeps me on my toes!! In the winter i do a microgrow indoors, and i run between 5-8 strains at a time(just a single plant of each).
How do you manage with all of their different needs and all of the variables especially identifying heavy feeders to light feeders to those that genetics have wrinkly leaves to the ones that have straight leaves my question basically is how do you adjust your grow to accommodate your plants currently I just keep them all on the same schedule however I realize that some plants respond better than others and some even go longer than others it's all in their genetic makeup what strain or breeder would you highly recommend

How do you manage with all of their different needs and all of the variables especially identifying heavy feeders to light feeders to those that genetics have wrinkly leaves to the ones that have straight leaves my question basically is how do you adjust your grow to accommodate your plants currently I just keep them all on the same schedule however I realize that some plants respond better than others and some even go longer than others it's all in their genetic makeup what strain or breeder would you highly recommend

I start off easy, increasing feed until a plant shows over fertilizing. I then back off a bit and continue with the whole group at that rate until i see colour lightening on the heaviest feeder, then i up the strength, leaving the sensitive feeder a step behind with a slightly diluted nutrient. Its what i like about the bottled nutes...control. Often enough its only one or two light feeders than cant hang with the group feedings.
Hmm breeder...dutch passion is my go to for autos..monster autos and fantastic quality, smell and taste. Daiquiri, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies are all awesome strains. Really through there is soooooo many amazing autos from the Autoflower Portal, Dutch Passion, Dinafem, Sweet, Bomb, Mephisto. Cant go wrong with any of them, they all have fantastic autos.

thanks man.. this is the first time ever i had so many different grows going on at the same time. it is time consuming..lol but worth it

Haha, I know this feeling.
This time, 8 auto strains, one plant each, plus various Safari photo phenos, plus originally the Top Taos....
But, it's fun!!

Back