Indoor GoAuto6 Vs The Space Pope

Who won this intergalactic battle

• The Space Pope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoAuto6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I am a fan of Black & White photography, as a penguin !!! But this fight is all about the grow.

Come on guys, lets get behind these AFN hero's.....cheer on your fave Grower........or spite your second grower !!!

They can take it.................eP.

Hell yes! @epenguin let me throw some nice chubby chicks at ya to get this rolling.

Day 40
An I never thought id say this. But im running outta room in my 2x4 with these two girls. Very little head room for light on the pulley and just about max'd on girth.... gonna have to start getting crafty here soon!
Screenshot_2016-03-24-05-35-11.png
2016-03-24 05.46.01.png
2016-03-24 05.44.51.png

For a coco newb plants sure looking good. :pass:
Thanks brother! I was on the fence about switching to a new medium before comp day, but decided to go balls deep in This endeavor, An just do what i always wanted to do to soil. An comming from coco gurus like you and @blue means alot! Thanks for stopping by brother!

Last edited:
Alrighty! Both the girls are now officially switched over to Flower and dropped the Lights on them. These Hands down are the Largest auto's i've grown so far pre-flowering stage! Most likely gonna pick the non LST plant for the Official Gladiator. But I will keep with the updates. I measured the outside perimeter of the non LST and she was coming in at 6'5 or 77inches or 1.96m for the UK folks around for 1 plant!!!

20160328_184406.jpg

With flash
20160328_184806.jpg

Milk jug is the Gladius Maximus:
20160328_184455.jpg

Very dense in here
20160328_184759.jpg

Stock Shots Magnum Sharpie for reference or your man sized thumb!
Gladiator first = to the magnum sharpie
Glad stock 1.jpg
Gladus.jpg

LST: its bigger than the magnum sharpie by alot!
stock 2.jpg
LST.jpg

But they are getting too big to move outta the tent, so I am taking requests if y'all wanna see anything specific in color to help fire up this Grow battle! Or it will have to wait till flush

Last edited:
Dont worry guys I wont leave you hanging on updates. Really wasnt joking about running outta room! But at last count I had 21 tops on the non lst plant not counting cola or smaller flower sites. I thinking around 4.5 to 5.5 oz per plant on rough estimate, based on previous grows. Hey, this might be a good candidate for guess the weight comp! But this is gonna be my GJ if anyone thinks this is BOM worthy.

Coco+LEDs+beast genetics = Mass cal-mg consumption! But only gonna push them harder. This is the not F-ing around face off!
Remember no droids! only manual feedings(hempy style feed ok)

20160401_150437.jpg

Really need a tent update here soon. Maybe a 5x5 or 4x6 for flower and maybe a 3x3 for veging and harvest 5 plants every 40days. An some platinum leds with my GNs as a flower booster.

But since @Hansbricks showed up, im gonna have to barrow a tip from him that I saw in one of his GJ. Shhhhh dont tell goauto

Last edited:
Back