Indoor GO BOX vs advanced nutrients

Do you think advanced nutrients fed plant will grow twice the size as a GO BOX fed plant

• yes it will be twice the size

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No it will be a quarter the size bigger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they will both be very close in size

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Am sorry but i have only three plants I can use. Here they are I just do not have a fourth. So one will be fed by advanced and two by GO BOX. IMG_2925.JPG IMG_2924.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2922.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2913.JPG
    IMG_2913.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 105
h
IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_1654.JPG
IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1655.JPG
Here is pictures of my nutrients and plants. for my little grow off

Attachments

• IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 94
I have five plants to do a comparison with two fruit punch at day 18 on advanced nutrients and three on day 11 on the G.O BOX. I forgot all about the day 18 fruit punch so this is a five plant trial. I started feeding on day 11 the G.O. to the three since I am using pro mix it was suggested I use 2 mills of the line up I will and keep a eye on them. I just need 2 liters of food right now at a time too of the G.O. nutes. The stuff all mixed together does not smell bad at all . That bio marine squid is slimy lol

HUGE ronin and that is playing a huge factor in this little test. For a G.O. complete line up in 1 quarts bottles just under two hundred Canadian tax included BLOODY UNREAL. To reup all at one time with A/N easy 600.00 Canadian maybe closer to 700.00 with Taxes

HUGE ronin and that is playing a huge factor in this little test. For a G.O. complete line up in 1 quarts bottles just under two hundred Canadian tax included BLOODY UNREAL. To reup all at one time with A/N easy 600.00 Canadian maybe closer to 700.00 with Taxes
Huge...that's putting it lightly..:biggrin:
I just priced out what a complete G.O. lineup in gallon form would run me..Average $375us
That means I could buy 2 gallons of each component of G.O. for what I could get one complete A.N. quart lineup for..
I'd be good on nutes for 3-4 years with 2 gallons of each.
So glad A.N. was never on my radar.
Good luck on the comparison grow:cheers:

Back