Indoor Glueberry OG x2, Night Queen and Pineapple Express with Skyline LEDs

They look amazing dude! Very very nice work :pass:

Personally I think the one with the rusty leaves......... you can relax. I personally think she is just far enough along for it not to matter too much. I think she's got what she needs to carry on developing and finish up nicely :thumbsup:

Nice growing buddy.

Just amazing. Don't know how i missed this? I have 2 PEs from FastBuds just 1 week ahead of yours. Not looking as great as yours though...i agree that the leaves probably won't matter much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same problem on leaves, are you 100% sure that's Ca deficiency and nothing else (light, pH, overfeeding)? Because I feed almost 2x higher than you.
If you have time, please look at my journal (Dark devil auto & Hyper ryder SPG).

Here we go then, day 56.

It's not been a good couple of weeks.

The plants were all doing so well, then one day I noticed the PE getting rust spots on the tips of her uppermost large fan leaves. I was in a hurry and shot off to work.

When I got home I was too knackered to look at my plants, so next day I was alarmed to seee a lot more rusting going on.

View attachment 893897

It was creeping up the leaves, and the affected leaves were probably half rusted by the time I decided to pull my finger out.

I've been lazy with the feeds, mixing up one 20L bucket of nutrient to feed all four plants..... 5-6L each gives no run off, and I've been doing that for at least a week.

Also the Night Queen and GB1 want higher EC feed (like 1.0 to 1.1) while the Pineapple wants much lower (0.9).

In previous 'Multi Strain Madness' grows, I've made up separate buckets for each plant, but that's been beyond me these last 3 weeks.

I've just been making up an EC 1.1 feed, then giving that to NQ and GB1, then I'd add some water to the nute mix to bring the EC down to 1.0 and give that to GB2. Finally I'd add more water to the nute mix making it EC 0.9 and give that to the Pineapple.

So the Pineapple showed rust spots because all that dilution had reduced the concentration of the Cal Mag. I started giving her individual feed with Cal Mag at the usual 0.3ml/L and it stopped progressing immediately.

Previous pics show yellowing of the leaves in my plants, but a lot of that is due to the intense light coming off the Skyline LEDs. This is GB1 on day 53 with lights OFF.....

View attachment 893899

.... and this is her with lights ON......

View attachment 893898

The leaves look worse with the lights on, but I can't be arsed to sort out the white balance on my camera!

You'll also notice I finally managed to put some stakes in and spread her out a little. I did it over the weekend, so this is how the tent looked soon afterwards from the side door on day 53.....

View attachment 893900
clockwise from top: GB1, PE, NQ, GB2.

The Night Queen is coming on very nicely there. She is packed full of chunky colas.....

View attachment 893909

Being a 100% Indica, she's not as tall as the other hybrid strains, but she's close!!!
She has a wide flat canopy and the buds are probably the most advanced out of the four plants....

View attachment 893910

This looks like being the best Night Queen I've grown so far.

The Pineapple, as I said earlier, took a bit of a kicking on the Cal Mag front, so she looks a bit fucked....

View attachment 893901

Her buds are developing well, and have a good frost on them already, but those leaves......

View attachment 893902

Luckily it seems that the rusting was only in the upper larger leaves, but the main cola took quite a hit. Despite all that, she looks like giving me a nice amount of sticky bud!

The Glueberries are at different stages. GB2 is slightly smaller, and more developed in terms of flowering. That can only mean GB1 is gonna be another monster!

Now I have staked GB1 out, she is absolutely huge!

View attachment 893903

You can see how many secondary colas she has in there.....

View attachment 893904

Looking at her main cola, you can see how far behind she is compared to the others.....

View attachment 893905

Glueberry 2 is also doing very well...

View attachment 893906

..... the buds on her are a lot fuller than her big sister.....

View attachment 893907

I gave them all 5 days on PK 13-14. Giving PE a EC 0.9 mix, and the rest an EC 1.1 mix.

Now they are on Top Shooter, at 0.5ml/L, with Bud Candy, Bud XL, Roots Excel and Multizyme all at 1ml/L. Cal Mag is at 0.3ml/L.

I still don't know the exact pH of my nutrient mix,,,, I just squirt a bit of pH down in the hope it's doing the right thing.

My Bluelab Guardian shows a pH of 10.4 when I test it with pH 7.0 buffer, and it shows 'error' when I try to recalibrate it. Luckily I've just taken delivery of a Bluelab pH & Conductivity probe care kit, so hopefully I might be able to rehydrate the pH probe with the KCl and recalibrate the unit.

Just got a letter in this morning.... the Landlord's Agent wants a house inspection in a months time.
I think the GB1 will be an issue..... my current plan is to have the other 3 down and drying in boxes well in time, and just move the GB1 into the outside garage for the morning. The tent is pretty easy to take down and put up again

Thanks for taking a look at my grow, here's how they look as of this morning....

View attachment 893908
clockwise from top left... NQ, GB2, GB1, PE.

The next couple of weeks are gonna see some fat hard frosty buds developing.... More soon!
That come around fast bro, its just like you just had harvest.
Another jungle and loads lively buds coming soon. well done bro.
:pass::bighug::slap:

Here we go then, day 56.

It's not been a good couple of weeks.

The plants were all doing so well, then one day I noticed the PE getting rust spots on the tips of her uppermost large fan leaves. I was in a hurry and shot off to work.

When I got home I was too knackered to look at my plants, so next day I was alarmed to seee a lot more rusting going on.

View attachment 893897

It was creeping up the leaves, and the affected leaves were probably half rusted by the time I decided to pull my finger out.

I've been lazy with the feeds, mixing up one 20L bucket of nutrient to feed all four plants..... 5-6L each gives no run off, and I've been doing that for at least a week.

Also the Night Queen and GB1 want higher EC feed (like 1.0 to 1.1) while the Pineapple wants much lower (0.9).

In previous 'Multi Strain Madness' grows, I've made up separate buckets for each plant, but that's been beyond me these last 3 weeks.

I've just been making up an EC 1.1 feed, then giving that to NQ and GB1, then I'd add some water to the nute mix to bring the EC down to 1.0 and give that to GB2. Finally I'd add more water to the nute mix making it EC 0.9 and give that to the Pineapple.

So the Pineapple showed rust spots because all that dilution had reduced the concentration of the Cal Mag. I started giving her individual feed with Cal Mag at the usual 0.3ml/L and it stopped progressing immediately.

Previous pics show yellowing of the leaves in my plants, but a lot of that is due to the intense light coming off the Skyline LEDs. This is GB1 on day 53 with lights OFF.....

View attachment 893899

.... and this is her with lights ON......

View attachment 893898

The leaves look worse with the lights on, but I can't be arsed to sort out the white balance on my camera!

You'll also notice I finally managed to put some stakes in and spread her out a little. I did it over the weekend, so this is how the tent looked soon afterwards from the side door on day 53.....

View attachment 893900
clockwise from top: GB1, PE, NQ, GB2.

The Night Queen is coming on very nicely there. She is packed full of chunky colas.....

View attachment 893909

Being a 100% Indica, she's not as tall as the other hybrid strains, but she's close!!!
She has a wide flat canopy and the buds are probably the most advanced out of the four plants....

View attachment 893910

This looks like being the best Night Queen I've grown so far.

The Pineapple, as I said earlier, took a bit of a kicking on the Cal Mag front, so she looks a bit fucked....

View attachment 893901

Her buds are developing well, and have a good frost on them already, but those leaves......

View attachment 893902

Luckily it seems that the rusting was only in the upper larger leaves, but the main cola took quite a hit. Despite all that, she looks like giving me a nice amount of sticky bud!

The Glueberries are at different stages. GB2 is slightly smaller, and more developed in terms of flowering. That can only mean GB1 is gonna be another monster!

Now I have staked GB1 out, she is absolutely huge!

View attachment 893903

You can see how many secondary colas she has in there.....

View attachment 893904

Looking at her main cola, you can see how far behind she is compared to the others.....

View attachment 893905

Glueberry 2 is also doing very well...

View attachment 893906

..... the buds on her are a lot fuller than her big sister.....

View attachment 893907

I gave them all 5 days on PK 13-14. Giving PE a EC 0.9 mix, and the rest an EC 1.1 mix.

Now they are on Top Shooter, at 0.5ml/L, with Bud Candy, Bud XL, Roots Excel and Multizyme all at 1ml/L. Cal Mag is at 0.3ml/L.

I still don't know the exact pH of my nutrient mix,,,, I just squirt a bit of pH down in the hope it's doing the right thing.

My Bluelab Guardian shows a pH of 10.4 when I test it with pH 7.0 buffer, and it shows 'error' when I try to recalibrate it. Luckily I've just taken delivery of a Bluelab pH & Conductivity probe care kit, so hopefully I might be able to rehydrate the pH probe with the KCl and recalibrate the unit.

Just got a letter in this morning.... the Landlord's Agent wants a house inspection in a months time.
I think the GB1 will be an issue..... my current plan is to have the other 3 down and drying in boxes well in time, and just move the GB1 into the outside garage for the morning. The tent is pretty easy to take down and put up again

Thanks for taking a look at my grow, here's how they look as of this morning....

View attachment 893908
clockwise from top left... NQ, GB2, GB1, PE.

The next couple of weeks are gonna see some fat hard frosty buds developing.... More soon!
AMAZING teetee.
:greenthumb::slap::slap::slap:

Another great grow teetee. :slap::slap:
Will have new skyline 200 for you next week, its almost ready.
IMG_3522.JPG
sky200.jpg
CIMG4506.jpg
IMG_3467.JPG
CIMG4518.jpg

They look amazing dude! Very very nice work :pass:

Personally I think the one with the rusty leaves......... you can relax. I personally think she is just far enough along for it not to matter too much. I think she's got what she needs to carry on developing and finish up nicely :thumbsup:

Nice growing buddy.

Cheers Hippy Bio mate.... she is still pushing out bud, so hopefully you'll be right! Thanks for the rep points, that was really nice of you to do that!

Just amazing. Don't know how i missed this? I have 2 PEs from FastBuds just 1 week ahead of yours. Not looking as great as yours though...i agree that the leaves probably won't matter much
Nice of you to say so Equatorial! The PE is such a lovely tasty smoke, which is why I did her again this time round. I think you'll like it! Good luck with your ones ;)

I have the same problem on leaves, are you 100% sure that's Ca deficiency and nothing else (light, pH, overfeeding)? Because I feed almost 2x higher than you.
If you have time, please look at my journal (Dark devil auto & Hyper ryder SPG).
It might be pH as I have a broken Bluelab, and I am just estimating the amount of pH down to add.
I said it might be Cal Mag purely because of how much I had diluted the feed down from EC 1.1 to 0.9.
Hope you get your problem sorted, I'll pop over later when I have done with this update.

That come around fast bro, its just like you just had harvest.
Another jungle and loads lively buds coming soon. well done bro.
:pass::bighug::slap:
Thanks also for the rep points Brother. I started these before I took down the last big Glueberry, there's so much left!
Gonna have to get some more jars!

AMAZING teetee.
:greenthumb::slap::slap::slap:

Cheers Taipan mate, once again thatks for those rep points.... so many given this week, I am really grateful to you all!
:bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass:
Another great grow teetee. :slap::slap:
Will have new skyline 200 for you next week, its almost ready.

:worship:Muddy, you are amazing Bro, thanks for literally EVERYTHING man! :thanks:

It's been a while since my last update, so here's the latest....

As always, a group shot to start off under the blaze of the 4 Skyline 400 LEDs, clockwise from top left, Night Queen, Glueberry OG2, Glueberry OG1 and the frazzled looking Pineapple Express.....

day 70 group.JPG

Pineapple Express is suppose to be a 65 day finisher, but that group shot was taken yesterday on day 70, and she's still going strong.
My previous Pineapple went to day 81, only giving me about 2.8 ounces..... this one looks a bit more generous......

day 70 PE 1.JPG

Those leaves might look a bit fucked but I'm photosynthesising the shit out of them!
This is her main cola on day 67....
day 67 PE 1.JPG

......you can see she's close, but the Top Shooter is clearly making her push out more bud, and it all looks reasonably frosty!

Here's another cola shot...
day 70 PE 2.JPG

Night Queen is close to finish as well, but again, the Top Shooter is making her fat buds swell even more!
She is just loaded with chunky colas......
day 70 NQ 1.JPG

Here's a cola on day 67, looking nice and sticky....
day 67 NQ 1.JPG

and another on day 70. That extra nug on the very top is what the Top Shooter does.... it makes loads of new flowers pop out of the colas, as you can see around the tip, where you see those curly new pistils emerging......
day 70 NQ 2.JPG

Ignore the leaves, the Top Shooter really takes it out of the plants. I use Bud Candy as well, so the plant can get all the sugars it needs, even if the leaves are fucked.
My previous Night Queens have gone to between 73 and 90 days, so I will just have to gauge this one.... I don't think she's got more than a couple of weeks left in her.

The Glueberries are very happy.

GB2 is the smaller, but more advanced, and again, I think she's got about 2 more weeks left to go....
This is a shot from above on day 67....
day 67 GB2 1.JPG

....and again on day 70. with GB1 to the left (more about her in a bit).....
day 70 GB2 1.JPG

Here's a cola on day 67.....
day 67 GB2 2.JPG

.... and another on day 70.....
day 70 GB2 2.JPG

The GB1 is full of bud, such a dense plant, it's a shame she didn't have more room to spread out a bit.
Here she is from above on day 67.....
day 67 GB1 1.JPG

.... and from the side on day 70.....
day 70 GB1 1.JPG

Her colas are also looking pretty sparkly.....
day 67 GB1 2.JPG

I think she could go at least another 3-4 weeks, but I will have to chop her down regardless before the impending house inspection on the 23rd May..... 20 days time, and I need time to get the tent down and make it look and smell legit.
Fucking Landlords and their poxy Agents, eh?

Phew that was a long update! That's probably the last you'll see of the Pineapple before I chop her.
All the best!

Last edited:
Your last PE at 81 days, how did they look like before you decided to harvest?

Do you have any bud pics to help out a newbie? Mine is 79 days today with lotsa red/orange pistils. But still some significant white pistils. It varies...some buds more ripe than others. Pretty sure I can harvest anytime now cos pretty much all milky with some amber already. But i want a more medicated high. However, im also worried that I'll harvest too late.

You seem to have a great handle on this. Can you share your method pls? Pretty pls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Equatorial my last PE looked lovely at day 71.....

day 71 PE 1.JPG

she was a much smaller plant han the one I'm growing at the moment, but those buds were beautiful......

day 71 PE 3.JPG

day 71 PE 2.JPG

and as I said before, I cut her down on day 81.

I grow to a kind of home made schedule based around House and Garden nutes.
I use PK 13/14 (Top Booster) around day 50, somewhere in week 8, for 3 days then switch to Top Shooter at 0.5ml/L for 1 week.
then I up the Top Shooter to 1ml/L for the final 2 weeks, taking me to the the middle of week 12 - day 80 ish.

Then it's up to the plants, the smaller ones will need taking down soon afterwards, and the bigger ones will go on another 2-3 weeks.
I'm looking at a few things.
Milky trichomes are universally seen by then, so in theory, harvest can start, but I'm also looking at the effects of the Top Shooter. It lays down flowers on top of the existing flowers, so you'll see immature flowers popping out over mature ones. What was a bud full of orange pistils, suddenly starts popping out white pistils again. I wait till the new flowers stop emerging and see their white pistills change colour before I get the chainsaw out.

I used to use a digital microscope, but I find it easier to take a few macro shots, then zoom in on them to see the trichomes..... you can check a whole bud nice and easy.

I also like my bud a bit ripe, so I do push it.... you wil find it hard to overdo it, the leaves will all fall out, day by day you'll be plucking out crispy or yellow leaves until there's barely any left...... that's your last warning,.... you HAVE to get them down then!

Back