Indoor Getting Back To My Mostly Organic Affair

In the name of good fun, I just played a game of pick the seed with @Hanzo-hattori and he actually pulled some ESP and guessed my first two seeds purchased from @mephisto

So in light of the good fun, I will send the remainder of the pack of choice (Creme De La Chem or Forum Stomper) to whoever can guess which sword I would have chose from this scene... pause at 46 seconds... I know Uma is gorgeous so try not to get sidetracked fellas... @Hanzo-hattori can have the remaining pack if he wants.

I will have to limit it to the USA for now though, HI and AK included. I will let you know if you won, just remember to @MordecaiAlliVanAllenOshea me with your answer. And Hanzo knows my answer already, so I can't cheat lol You can give me your address via PM if you win, @bushmasterar15 can vouch for me being legit and just trying to help some homies out!

Time to soak some new seeds, first time with Mephisto genetics and I'm rather excited. Going with one each of Forum Stomper and Creme De La Chem. And two 24 Carat freebies because I keep reading people saying they are having trouble with them sprouting, figured I would give it a go. Kelp Help and PH'ed tap water bubbled for 24 hours after being filtered through the MWF filter in my fridge :smoking:

I also noted their time so I can check at regular intervals. With my last seeds they were cracked at 6 hours, so at about 11pm PST we will see what they look like under the mic...

IMG_1436.jpg
IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

Soaked one each of Creme De La Chem and Forum Stomper for twelve hours, both starting to crack under 60x loupe. Also soaked two 24 Carat beans for twelve hours, one had enough tap showing to rub Mykos on her, the other just starting to crack. Filtered and PH'ed tap water with Kelp Help. Now in solo cups, on a heat mat, and in a dark closet until they are above soil.

IMG_1468.jpg

Well heck yeah man, that's what I'm after! Actually, mine probably won't get THAT big simply because I am just using good soil and not doing hydro in coco coir. But I am trying to keep things clean and minimal for some yummy smoke. I will be sure to put them in 5 or 7.5 gallon pots and under my new P300 when it arrives :smoking:already budgeted in the second one, and after doing the math on how much LESS energy I will be using (almost 40%) they will have paid themselves off in bonus nugs before summer is up I'm guessing. Took some cell shots this morning of the new happenings. Got my second CO2 bag going, still need a fan for the top of my second fan tower though. The lower one is working nicely. Was considering getting a second humidifier as well, but that will have to come later because I need some KIS Biochar soil and that's going to require a drive to Portland. Gotta play my cards right! Time to trim some weed, good day y'all!

IMG_1522.jpg
IMG_1526.jpg
IMG_1528.jpg
IMG_1536.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1555.jpg

Got my new toy in the mail today, thank you @PlatinumLEDTom this thing is pretty wicked I have to say.
IMG_1582.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg

I think my experiment of tuning four plants in one 7.5 gallon pot didn't work out so hot, the Skunk looks like it is trying really hard, and the pistils got longer over the last two days and more filled in, but still pretty stalled. The other plant is twisted and weird looking and hasn't grown really at all for a while. But it's alive so whatever, see what happens I guess.
IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg

Thanks buddy, keep a good eye on them while I'm not home lol The second 24C is stalled out I guess, has some stem showing but the shell is taking forever to crack open and show off what's inside. Kind of hoping it is a weird one or something unique, but going so slow now not sure if it will ever progress.
IMG_1594.jpg

Got my new toy in the mail today, thank you @PlatinumLEDTom this thing is pretty wicked I have to say.
View attachment 1014297 View attachment 1014298 View attachment 1014299 View attachment 1014300

I think my experiment of tuning four plants in one 7.5 gallon pot didn't work out so hot, the Skunk looks like it is trying really hard, and the pistils got longer over the last two days and more filled in, but still pretty stalled. The other plant is twisted and weird looking and hasn't grown really at all for a while. But it's alive so whatever, see what happens I guess.
View attachment 1014301 View attachment 1014302

Thanks buddy, keep a good eye on them while I'm not home lol The second 24C is stalled out I guess, has some stem showing but the shell is taking forever to crack open and show off what's inside. Kind of hoping it is a weird one or something unique, but going so slow now not sure if it will ever progress.
View attachment 1014304

Awesome @MordecaiAlliVanAllenOshea! Can't wait to see your talents in action. We got the popcorn ready! :pop::pop::pop:

Thanks for the love!

:pass::vibe::vibe::pass:

Back