Indoor Getting Back To My Mostly Organic Affair

Got some winter steelhead to catch tomorrow... which means I sleep even less than normal... :smoking:

IMG_1634.jpg
IMG_1635.jpg
IMG_1638.jpg

I know, kind of wasteful looking on the yarn, but I stuff the trimmings in spawn sack and inject with scents to conserve on other baits.

Made it out fishing yesterday, but got sick in the process somehow, which is unlike me. So I did some rockhounding and photography instead, smoked a couple joints, and had a nice relaxing day out in nature. @TheMongol since I know you love the river pics, I will tag you in... I saw the Miami, Kilchis, Wilson, Trask, Nestucca, Tillamook, Three Rivers, and Little Nestucca all in one day. And I made a bunch of yarn balls a couple nights before, but since I felt crappy I just hung them on peoples antennas at the boat launches, nothing like finding something rad on a cold day!

IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1679.jpg
IMG_1680.jpg
IMG_1681.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1687.jpg

I also picked up some KIS Biochar Soil since I was in Portland last week, and cut down my last RQS Kush plant, which smells like fresh concorde grapes, absolutely delicious. The pistils are still somewhat white, so probably could have gone longer, but the trichs are all cloudy and a small amount amber, so I gave her the hack.

New journal to come as I have new Mephisto seeds going (Forum Stomper, 24C, and Creme De La Chem all transplanted today, and a Strawberry Nuggets just went in water today). And I also have some Mandalorian ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x Azian Haze CBD I want to run at least one of for now, and a few others. Need some space to start some photo's as well, as I want to mainline 4 of them (BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy) for indoor flowering once these Auto's are basically done, maybe have some overlap. I think if they get 12/12 for a week as I start to flower the photo's it will be just fine.

572072115.jpg

572072334.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

Back