Indoor Getting Back To My Mostly Organic Affair

eah, sorry, just isn't that easy to do. But here are some more anyway.

Actually it might be easier than you think!! There is camera apps you can download if you are using a phone that allow you to take control of light balancing to eliminate blurple lights. If using a camera there is very likely a light balance control to cancel out the blurple.

Beautiful plants!

So, I took my oldest daughter steelhead fishing in the rain on Sunday, that's my church. Anyhow, we didn't catch anything, but that never matters one bit because we had FUN and I had someone amazing who I LOVE very much right next to me all day! We got our licenses, the cashier asked how long I have lived here (part of the licensing process) and I proudly said my whole life, and I got no plans on going anywhere!!! Not ten minutes later we were on the water and saw the state animal almost close enough to touch. I stalked it slowly for a hundred yards upriver and took several pics until she gave me the proverbial shower only a beaver can! We also cleaned up a bunch of garbage on our journey through the woods to the parking spot. And in light of the world around us I think it's really good to have people's back and help out if they aren't getting paid. And apply that moral to everything else you do in life. It's that simple. Enjoy some fun pics while you are here. Weed is love!

View attachment 1004073 View attachment 1004074 View attachment 1004075 View attachment 1004076 View attachment 1004077 View attachment 1004078 View attachment 1004079 View attachment 1004080 View attachment 1004081 View attachment 1004082

Cool fishing pics!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you @Weed Warrior I think I am going to do mostly Noir from now on because the contrast makes the pretty stuff stand out in my opinion. But I will definitely fiddle around for taking better microscope pics. I have a loupe I can hold my phone up to if need be, they come out a bit better than the clip on scope pics.

Thank you @Weed Warrior I think I am going to do mostly Noir from now on because the contrast makes the pretty stuff stand out in my opinion. But I will definitely fiddle around for taking better microscope pics. I have a loupe I can hold my phone up to if need be, they come out a bit better than the clip on scope pics.

Yeah i dig B+W pics for sure...i took a few a couple of weeks ago!
FSCN0437.JPG

Chopped the Hijack's yesterday and they are drying happily in my old tent which is now the pre-filter/drying room, and my plants look little in the new tent as it is a full foot taller. I have more seeds to grow luckily. :smoking:

IMG_1154.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg

Now some Northern Lights getting close, though not quite as pretty as the real Aurora Borealis...

IMG_1184.jpg
IMG_1187.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg

Thank you, its fun to grow my own stash and hopefully I can help bring some other people light to some products and techniques along the way. I won't claim to come up with anything new, but maybe with good photography and some photo editing skills I can help point some stuff out to others that I think is important.

Got a new buddy for the tent, keep the ladies company when I'm not home lol

26740496_.jpg

And after a music filled drive to Portland and back I have some orders to attend to:

Feed fish emulsion to plants still going.
Wet down the pot from the Hijacks (which I sampled in my new steamroller, yummy).
Chop down Northern Lights.
Chop down Sweet Skunk.
Set up circulating fans because the temps hover at 78F without the micro fans up around the lights, want that number to come down a degree or two, preferably.
Modify a couple more buckets for a second custom tower fan.

I have been slacking on the journal. I chopped the Northern Lights and the Sweet Skunk, wetted down the pots that are about ready for new beans. Still a couple plants going but plenty of room for more. Picked up a dowel today so I can finish my second fan contraption tomorrow. Still need to feed the remaining plants, that should only take about three seconds. Organic soil rules!

Just mixing up some goodies for new babies a coming...

IMG_1431.jpg

1 gallon Black Gold seedling mix, 1 inconspicuous red party cup of BG perlite, 1/2 of BG vermiculite, 1 tbsp Dr Earth Kelp Meal, 2 tbsp Down To Earth Azomite, and 2 tbsp RTI Mykos. Made for happy plants before, and judging from the picture... good things to come!

Now, I like chronic, so don't....

Back