I know we're only a few days away from the actual wk1✓ checkoffs but I've went back couple days just because I've seen some of you posting update pics and on the 1st post next to your name you'll see a wk1✓. I'll be doing that for everyone for every weekly update checkoff that way everyone can keep track till we get the new Grow Battle automated system in place for the 2019 Battles.
Hey buddy, I'll get one of each of the Short Stuff Strains germed in a day or so but way before Oct 1st date for them, but since I'm not in another battle wanna make sure it's ok to post both strains in here each week verses adding another journal to keep track of. If that's ok @bushmasterar15 @Mossy the purple Gorilla will be the battle test bean and the shiznit will just be a posted test bean.

I did just in case
Do i need another card if i wanted to enter a few more contestants? Got my bombs seeds in!

eh

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

....does this statement imply there are big secret's to be let out?.....I wonder....I wa wa wa wa wonder.....why........why why why why why, she ran away....and I wonder, if she will staaa-ay.......my little runaway......run run run, run run runaway....:shrug:

Well @Vapo69 ......what I would like is to have 1 Massive Battle.........the Biggest Live Battle in the World 2019.....:amazon:........

50-100 Starters..fully seed sponsored places....

But...if we did...we might have to ditch the GOTY contests....or...lift the info out for the individual vendors and poll in another thread....

Problem is with that...we don't have enough spare staff to do all the co-ordination work...this is why @St. Tom and @Mañ'O'Green have been giving us a hand...:bravo:..we will probably need extra help to cope...so we may need to Conscript some of you..

This is why I have given each team leader 10 team members to cover....to see how much Work it involves....and if it could be possible.

The other thing..until we See the new system in Action...we can't tell if we could set it up like that....the only time I saw it it looked as if it was set up to start 8 teams..down to 4 teams..down to championship....
Rather than starting one Huge Battle...:headbang:

Hobbsey and @Ripper are behind the idea of the Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019..but we ain't had a Play with the new system...................yet......

We’ll be starting that system shortly. Will be using it for the battle I am in. It’s gonna rock, and take our battles to the next level.

We’ll be starting that system shortly. Will be using it for the battle I am in. It’s gonna rock, and take our battles to the next level.

Afternoon @wwwillie :bighug:....Yup..Hobbsey knows the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] seeds have started landing....if all the rest turn up..we might start seeing it as early as next week...

Afternoon @wwwillie :bighug:....Yup..Hobbsey knows the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] seeds have started landing....if all the rest turn up..we might start seeing it as early as next week...
Ahh yes, waiting still here!

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep: I have caused a disaster :naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Looked in late lastnight to see how everyone was doing and saw my GSC start needed water. I dropped the cup and shot her across the floor. :frowny::frowny::frowny: :wall::wall::wall:

Not sure if she will make it so I dropped another today.

@bushmasterar15
I'm getting nervous now...
I see no sprouts...
I swear worse time ever germin
I wanted to pop an extra an take extra care this time... if cool...
1e4b29c938a883a7926c1bd95a62768a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back