Well @Vapo69 ......what I would like is to have 1 Massive Battle.........the Biggest Live Battle in the World 2019.....:amazon:........

50-100 Starters..fully seed sponsored places....

But...if we did...we might have to ditch the GOTY contests....or...lift the info out for the individual vendors and poll in another thread....

Problem is with that...we don't have enough spare staff to do all the co-ordination work...this is why @St. Tom and @Mañ'O'Green have been giving us a hand...:bravo:..we will probably need extra help to cope...so we may need to Conscript some of you..

This is why I have given each team leader 10 team members to cover....to see how much Work it involves....and if it could be possible.

The other thing..until we See the new system in Action...we can't tell if we could set it up like that....the only time I saw it it looked as if it was set up to start 8 teams..down to 4 teams..down to championship....
Rather than starting one Huge Battle...:headbang:

Hobbsey and @Ripper are behind the idea of the Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019..but we ain't had a Play with the new system...................yet......

oooohhhh!!!....:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:....didn't expect that lol:crying:....Biggest grow battle in the world eh!!...that sounds like fun:woohoo:....let the new system run a bit first tho....iron out the kinks first is a great idea!!....Top Idea @Mossy :headbang:

Last edited:

Well @Vapo69 ......what I would like is to have 1 Massive Battle.........the Biggest Live Battle in the World 2019.....:amazon:........

50-100 Starters..fully seed sponsored places....

But...if we did...we might have to ditch the GOTY contests....or...lift the info out for the individual vendors and poll in another thread....

Problem is with that...we don't have enough spare staff to do all the co-ordination work...this is why @St. Tom and @Mañ'O'Green have been giving us a hand...:bravo:..we will probably need extra help to cope...so we may need to Conscript some of you..

This is why I have given each team leader 10 team members to cover....to see how much Work it involves....and if it could be possible.

The other thing..until we See the new system in Action...we can't tell if we could set it up like that....the only time I saw it it looked as if it was set up to start 8 teams..down to 4 teams..down to championship....
Rather than starting one Huge Battle...:headbang:

Hobbsey and @Ripper are behind the idea of the Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019..but we ain't had a Play with the new system...................yet......

Just let me know what you need. I am ready willing and able :salute:.

Dear team Green Genes,

11) @Hypathetical Gardner
12) @Archaic
13) @Auto melt
14) @Chuck207
15) @Tiny Bubbles
16) @Bigg Al
17) @Padawan1972
18) @johnp540
19) @Equatorial
20) @Rev. Green Genes

Please tag me whenever you post an update. I will make a single update post each week after I hear from each of you.

Good Luck.
My first seedling died due to unforeseen circumstances...I soaked another one last night (hubbabubbasmellascope) and now in a Root riot plug, will post pic later tonight...I have alot to catch up on....been a hectic past two weeks.

Hey buddy, I'll get one of each of the Short Stuff Strains germed in a day or so but way before Oct 1st date for them, but since I'm not in another battle wanna make sure it's ok to post both strains in here each week verses adding another journal to keep track of. If that's ok @bushmasterar15 @Mossy the purple Gorilla will be the battle test bean and the shiznit will just be a posted test bean.
Yeah think it will be ok to post in here for the time being on the Short Stuff. But I think they are working on a separate thread for the Short Stuff grow that will be using the new grow battle software as a test platform.

@bushmasterar15
I'm getting nervous now...
I see no sprouts...
I swear worse time ever germin
I wanted to pop an extra an take extra care this time... if cool...
1e4b29c938a883a7926c1bd95a62768a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yes all a fair chance since the first didn't make it. Best of luck on the new germ.

@bushmasterar15 here is my weekly pic if will chase my group up tomorrow
Yeah think it will be ok to post in here for the time being on the Short Stuff. But I think they are working on a separate thread for the Short Stuff grow that will be using the new grow battle software as a test platform.

Yes all a fair chance since the first didn't make it. Best of luck on the new germ.
i will post my update tmoz pal and tag all my group at the same time

Update; Here's my 8 contenders for this battle. 4 under cobs in autopots, 4 under led in airpots. They range in age from day 5 to day 19. Mephisto, Dinafem, RQS & Fastbuds. :toke:

19.East grp.JPG
19.West grp.JPG

@bushmasterar15 here is my weekly pic if will chase my group up tomorrow

i will post my update tmoz pal and tag all my group at the same time
Hey bud wish I had the seeds and the means to join you with the heavyweight grow. I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to finish this one honestly, but I’m trying. I’m using seeds I made in the grow off we did together lol and their in like a quart size glass pot, if it’s even that big lmao :shrug: oh well figured I’d try. We’ll see what happens. Best of luck to you buddy.:woohoo:

Back