@Rev. Green Genes @St. Tom if you guys want to tag me after the weekly updates are in for your teams. I can mark off the wk1✓ and so on to keep the first post of members still in the grow.
yes pal no problem i will post mine sat morning and tag my guys and let you know who posts ect should be ship shape i recon pal

image.jpeg
Finally!

She does pop. :d5:

She is a Seedsman Girl Scout Cookies.

I'm the world's worst for messing with my babies too much, so I'm not even going to be opening the door til Saturday morning.

Win lose or draw, just getting in the mix with all these kick ass growers is my reward.

I know we're only a few days away from the actual wk1✓ checkoffs but I've went back couple days just because I've seen some of you posting update pics and on the 1st post next to your name you'll see a wk1✓. I'll be doing that for everyone for every weekly update checkoff that way everyone can keep track till we get the new Grow Battle automated system in place for the 2019 Battles.

I know we're only a few days away from the actual wk1✓ checkoffs but I've went back couple days just because I've seen some of you posting update pics and on the 1st post next to your name you'll see a wk1✓. I'll be doing that for everyone for every weekly update checkoff that way everyone can keep track till we get the new Grow Battle automated system in place for the 2019 Battles.

Just want you to know I really appreciate the time and effort! Big ups Bushy bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back