I just saw seeds were sent out so I guess I'm not in. :shrug: @Mossy I always thought we had to grow our own beans didn't know they were sent out for battles
Some battles are sponsored and the seed companies send out seeds for them @Mossy had made a post looking for a few members willing to grow out Bomb Seeds (EU only) and then Short Stuff and they filled up quickly. You can still be in the Grow Battle if you have their seeds (Short Stuff) germ by Oct 1st. I'm using seeds that I purchased before for the battle.

I just saw seeds were sent out so I guess I'm not in. :shrug: @Mossy I always thought we had to grow our own beans didn't know they were sent out for battles

Did you put your hand up when I asked for volunteers @Dabber ..........?..I must admit the 5 places went in less that 12 hours..so it was pretty Fast.

I'm sure I can get you a Priority place on the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Feb 1st 2019 leg if I Missed you volunteering.

Cheers [HASHTAG]#@bushmasterar15[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..me laptop timed out when I had half a reply written. :biggrin:

Did you put your hand up when I asked for volunteers @Dabber ..........?..I must admit the 5 places went in less that 12 hours..so it was pretty Fast.

I'm sure I can get you a Priority place on the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Feb 1st 2019 leg if I Missed you volunteering.

Cheers [HASHTAG]#@bushmasterar15[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..me laptop timed out when I had half a reply written. :biggrin:
@Mossy can I go on the list for the Feb comp too please?

@Rev. Green Genes @St. Tom if you guys want to tag me after the weekly updates are in for your teams. I can mark off the wk1✓ and so on to keep the first post of members still in the grow.

Nice system :bighug:..cheers [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG]

Listen everyone...lean in closer...Closer....put your hand 'round your screens....we don't want everyone else to See...:eyebrows:

We are working on Improving the Battles for next year as we have had some big cock up's and let downs in 2018....so we are trying like mad to get us working Better.

I don't Think I am letting any big secrets out here...I've already said we have bought the software to try to Automate them..less room for Human error....:biggrin:

And a Lot of the changes will depend on our first run through with it to see how good it is....Thank you to all the Pioneering Gladiators trying this out for us.....:bravo:..Teaching us all...

The next thing..all New to site Seed Vendors in 2019 will be asked to Sponsor seed start up places in one of the Battles going on on site.

Hobbsey is busy trying to recruit 4 more seed vendors for 2019...so we have more Sponsored Start up's for the Battles.

[HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#short[/HASHTAG] stuff [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] have signed up already .so I know we will have Sponsored Start up's from 2019 and we will be actively hunting more.

Instead of any vendor donations going into prizes for the legs...they will be going into Sponsored seed Start up places ..year end prizes on the Championship Battles only.

So...for 2019 the Vendors will be providing Start Up seed.

Priority for the Start Up seeds will be given to members of the Seed Test Team...then passed out to qualifying AFN members... :amazon:

We Hope to have List of Sponsored Seed Start Up's and the amount of volunteers we need by 1st Jan 2019.

@Mossy can I go on the list for the Feb comp too please?

@Splitty37 ...if you Complete this Battle...you will Qualify for the [HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] Team...so you will have Priority on any of the Sponsored seed that comes on site.....:amazon:

We have set ourselves a Target of having 50 Sponsored Start Ups for 2019..but if we can persuade more seed vendors on site...we may exceed that...:cool1:

Curious about the New battle ground, what if it keeps track of not only updates/reminders, but ur weekly log info as well and compares stats between battlers, kinda like the sports commentators do before games.i gotta quick smoking the forum stomper on the way home,

@Splitty37 ...if you Complete this Battle...you will Qualify for the [HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] Team...so you will have Priority on any of the Sponsored seed that comes on site.....:amazon:

We have set ourselves a Target of having 50 Sponsored Start Ups for 2019..but if we can persuade more seed vendors on site...we may exceed that...:cool1:
Happy days! Have a good day.

Thx Mossy I accept for Feb 1st just let me know

Back