I'll still be trying to make sure all weekly updates gets checked off on the first post for all the members so we can keep track and everyone can see who's still in. I'm thinking the weekly updates start September 8th - 14th week 1, September 15th - 21st week 2, September 22nd - 28th week 3 and so on. If this will all work for everyone.

I just saw seeds were sent out so I guess I'm not in. :shrug: @Mossy I always thought we had to grow our own beans didn't know they were sent out for battles

I just saw seeds were sent out so I guess I'm not in. :shrug: @Mossy I always thought we had to grow our own beans didn't know they were sent out for battles

Both things are true. If you are in a test battle, than the seeds are likely shipped to you. General battles, and other than test battles are normally personal stock seed. If you want test seed, you have to plan ahead. Something I have not done very well. Winnings make for good battle seed though. I won almost all the seeds I grow, I only bought Mephisto seed.

Back