Curious about the New battle ground, what if it keeps track of not only updates/reminders, but ur weekly log info as well and compares stats between battlers, kinda like the sports commentators do before games.i gotta quick smoking the forum stomper on the way home,

I Wish I could Help @midIN ..I see it bugging you out...but only @Son of Hobbes even know what system we have..me and @Ripper are as blind as you ATM.

Thx Mossy I accept for Feb 1st just let me know

You are already qualified for the [HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] team @Dabber ..so you will have Priority on any seed coming onto site...But...you will have to remind me..early Jan...coz we will have done the Championship Battles and a Month of Festivus by then....and my head will be done in...:coffee:...I've told @Equatorial the same...Remind me..early Jan...:headbang:

@bushmasterar15 heres my update until my short stuff seeds get here, do I need to attach another post card for germ pic on short stuff gear?
20180906_072635.jpg

I Wish I could Help @midIN ..I see it bugging you out...but only @Son of Hobbes even know what system we have..me and @Ripper are as blind as you ATM.

You are already qualified for the [HASHTAG]#seedtest[/HASHTAG] team @Dabber ..so you will have Priority on any seed coming onto site...But...you will have to remind me..early Jan...coz we will have done the Championship Battles and a Month of Festivus by then....and my head will be done in...:coffee:...I've told @Equatorial the same...Remind me..early Jan...:headbang:
Oh you said festivus! Its party time already?!

Is the extension for Shortsuff only? BombSeeds just sent me a couple strains, I'm looking for a home for them.

Go for it @yeaster :headbang:..not sure I can fit you in with the delayed poll...coz I can't afford to mess the system test..but you are only 6 days late on original germ dates...so we will fit you in somewhere.

But I cannot promise an extended finish date..:d5:

Oh you said festivus! Its party time already?!

Yup...Battles poll 8th December...[HASHTAG]#Festivus2018[/HASHTAG] starts 15th December for 4 weeks until Mid Jan....that is why we need the hard finish on the Battles..all Staff needed to Help with [HASHTAG]#festivus[/HASHTAG] Madness...:biggrin:

@Mossy nah not really bugging just more curious, be cool to go to a battle thread and it has posted stats and performance, compared to others and breeders results at each growing stage, and I'm really lit up right now, but u could make a awesome program from taking all them pulse testers and automatic grow sensors and gadgets and add it to a battle and after u input ur daily info it could project where u should be, what will happen if u continue same feeding and if u tweak this or that what's more likely to happen.
If I could figure out my new trail cams hell I would have one in the rooms taking and uploading pics when needed on its own. Could really trick a program out. I can't make it but I'm really good at nice dog legs that burn even while I watch someone do it though. Forum Stomper if you haven't tried it yet I highly recommend it,

I don't Think I am letting any big secrets out here...
....does this statement imply there are big secret's to be let out?.....I wonder....I wa wa wa wa wonder.....why........why why why why why, she ran away....and I wonder, if she will staaa-ay.......my little runaway......run run run, run run runaway....:shrug:

Last edited:
Go for it @yeaster :headbang:..not sure I can fit you in with the delayed poll...coz I can't afford to mess the system test..but you are only 6 days late on original germ dates...so we will fit you in somewhere.

But I cannot promise an extended finish date..:d5:

Yup...Battles poll 8th December...[HASHTAG]#Festivus2018[/HASHTAG] starts 15th December for 4 weeks until Mid Jan....that is why we need the hard finish on the Battles..all Staff needed to Help with [HASHTAG]#festivus[/HASHTAG] Madness...:biggrin:
Thanks Mossy. I'm not interested in a win, anyway. Just looking for a home to plant some @BombSeeds

Back